Domestic vs. International?

Reaction score
Hey guys. As I mentioned in some previous posts, I'm fairly new here (4 year Ology vet :eek:). Just curious -- what are your guys' opinions on domestic vs. international? Pros/cons of each? Obviously, at the end of the day, you just want a trusted source with properly dosed gear but just wanted to see what the general consensus is around here.

Thanks.

T

TriniJuice

The best thing to do is go to a big gym or a just some popular gym....9 times outta 10 there's a guy selling juice
So my answer is domestic

Reaction score
The best thing to do is go to a big gym or a just some popular gym....9 times outta 10 there's a guy selling juice
So my answer is domestic

I completely agree man. I think local > domestic [online]/international any day in terms of safety (unless he's LE). I don't lack social skills by any means, but do people really just walk up to the biggest guy there and strike up a convo with him? Most people wear headphones in the gym and don't even want to be bothered.

EDIT: Even so, who's to say the local gym guy isn't just ordering from some dodgy UGL and just redistributing?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I completely agree man. I think local > domestic [online]/international any day in terms of safety (unless he's LE). I don't lack social skills by any means, but do people really just walk up to the biggest guy there and strike up a convo with him? Most people wear headphones in the gym and don't even want to be bothered.

EDIT: Even so, who's to say the local gym guy isn't just ordering from some dodgy UGL and just redistributing?
He wasn't serious

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
but do people really just walk up to the biggest guy there and strike up a convo with him? Most people wear headphones in the gym and don't even want to be bothered.

That shit is annoying as **** and how would you just strike up a conversation and why would said guy want to be bothered?

If you ask for some quick advice on a particular lift the guy was doing and curious maybe pertaining to form? I'm sure you could get an answer but how this could proceed to befriending the guy enough to the point to ask for some "juice"? How/why the ****?

You would have better luck befriending a girl and asking her for some juice .... help her with the squats and deadlifts bro.... then push up on her some of that there juice.

Reaction score
That shit is annoying as **** and how would you just strike up a conversation and why would said guy want to be bothered?

If you ask for some quick advice on a particular lift the guy was doing and curious maybe pertaining to form? I'm sure you could get an answer but how this could proceed to befriending the guy enough to the point to ask for some "juice"? How/why the ****?

You would have better luck befriending a girl and asking her for some juice .... help her with the squats and deadlifts bro.... then push up on her some of that there juice.

LOL exactly. "Hey man great form on those squats. Nice glutes! By the way, can you score me some test prop and maybe some anavar? Thanks!" It would literally take years to build up that trust.

Reaction score
So even though I'm new here, I've seen plenty of threads with guys getting flamed for asking for sources because this isn't a source board. I get the impression that most guys here prefer a domestic source and so would I, but I've yet to see any sincere advice on how to go about finding one that won't lead to a bunch of pm's from scammers. Just a thought.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So even though I'm new here, I've seen plenty of threads with guys getting flamed for asking for sources because this isn't a source board. I get the impression that most guys here prefer a domestic source and so would I, but I've yet to see any sincere advice on how to go about finding one that won't lead to a bunch of pm's from scammers. Just a thought.
Good question sorta kinda...

It has been said repeatedly. Don't ask. If you get a pm from someone offering it's a scam...

Reaction score
Good question sorta kinda...

It has been said repeatedly. Don't ask. If you get a pm from someone offering it's a scam...

I completely agree with you POB -- don't ask for sources, don't respond to shady PMs, and don't order from dot coms. I think what York is saying though is for advice on how to actually find these "private, domestic" labs besides the generic "hang around here for awhile." Then what? Will someone PM him once he reaches a certain post count? Even so, wouldn't that just be a "scammer"? It's frustrating for noobs like us, we apologize.

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
How hard could it be to find steroids? honestly? If you signed up here to find a source I think it is the wrong forum.

The forum is called UG "BODYBUILDING" it is a bodybuilding forum not a steroid source forum. If you like bodybuilding stick around; read posts. You may learn a thing or two.

Reaction score
How hard could it be to find steroids? honestly? If you signed up here to find a source I think it is the wrong forum.

The forum is called UG "BODYBUILDING" it is a bodybuilding forum not a steroid source forum. If you like bodybuilding stick around; read posts. You may learn a thing or two.

Yeah UG "Bodybuilding" -- sub-forum "STEROID UNDERGROUND UNCENSORED." LOL 95% of the threads in this sub-forum are about labs.

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure I didn't say that, and it's definitely not why I joined but I felt my point was valid based upon the number of conversations that touch on this topic. And clearly this isn't a natural body builders forum.

Reaction score
"How hard could it be to find steroids?" LOL seriously? Half the threads here are about people getting scammed, bunk gear, or underdosed garbage. So yeah I'd say it's pretty tough for a lot of people.

New Threads