Domestic vs. International?

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry to hijak, just sick of these people on here acting like the only way to get big is to juice like everyone in the world is juicin Or something, idk must make them feel better about themselves. I commend you for being 8 years natty though, just wish you wouldn't go around bashing natural bodybuilding cuz there really is people out there who just eat right do cardio every am and train hard as shit and get results

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
on a trip to Chicago I was approached by a few gentlemen on a walk back to the hotel they asked me what I needed I told them crack just kidding. they proceed to pull crack out of there missing teeth holes and were expecting money in exchange hahaha tg the hotel was right there and I got my white ass inside or I may have ended up shanked

Welcome to my city.

Reaction score
Sorry to hijak, just sick of these people on here acting like the only way to get big is to juice like everyone in the world is juicin Or something, idk must make them feel better about themselves. I commend you for being 8 years natty though, just wish you wouldn't go around bashing natural bodybuilding cuz there really is people out there who just eat right do cardio every am and train hard as shit and get results

Yes, we call them "mesomorphs". Just messin brah, more power to ya!

Reaction score
Just chiming in here. I find it amusing, yet I understand why people are so down on source naming. I'm fortunate to have one already. I was offered them long before i was prepared to take the plunge because I'm a bit of a needle-phobe. But after a few runs of PHs that ****ed up my hormones, I said **** it. I'd rather run the real shit with less sides, and greater benefit.

Anyway, domestic means just that, domestic. In the country you live, no customs. It's being delivered right? Make sense? it should.

As for us noobs who are seeking knowledge, I search threads, I google, etc. But many topics get hijacked. Like this thread. It makes it difficult, sometimes impossible to get a straight answer. Even if there was one to be had. Not every noob is an asshole seeking sources etc. Some of us are literally lacking the knowledge many of you possess. And yes I know it must be infuriating and frustrating to see the same damn questions all the time, but wouldn't the easiest and simplest answer be to use the search function? Or simply state the question has already been answered?

I don't post very often because quite honest, I'm afraid of getting flamed. Then again, the search box is my friend.

Anyway... don't hurt me too hard, and go easy on the lost noobs.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just chiming in here. I find it amusing, yet I understand why people are so down on source naming. I'm fortunate to have one already. I was offered them long before i was prepared to take the plunge because I'm a bit of a needle-phobe. But after a few runs of PHs that ****ed up my hormones, I said **** it. I'd rather run the real shit with less sides, and greater benefit.

Anyway, domestic means just that, domestic. In the country you live, no customs. It's being delivered right? Make sense? it should.

As for us noobs who are seeking knowledge, I search threads, I google, etc. But many topics get hijacked. Like this thread. It makes it difficult, sometimes impossible to get a straight answer. Even if there was one to be had. Not every noob is an asshole seeking sources etc. Some of us are literally lacking the knowledge many of you possess. And yes I know it must be infuriating and frustrating to see the same damn questions all the time, but wouldn't the easiest and simplest answer be to use the search function? Or simply state the question has already been answered?

I don't post very often because quite honest, I'm afraid of getting flamed. Then again, the search box is my friend.

we dont flame anyone for asking legit questions,,post all u want

Reaction score

Thanks man. I get that. Most of my questions are answered already through searching.

I just don't get why people get so upset though at some of the stupid questions. I'd be more upset of someone answered them. (Ie; revealing source etc...)

It's an inevitability of a forum. Regardless of it's nature. There will be those who will always circumvent the rules.

So simply don't answer. Or maybe even better, a temporary ban, or deletion of that particular thread by moderators.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I get that. Most of my questions are answered already through searching.

I just don't get why people get so upset though at some of the stupid questions. I'd be more upset of someone answered them. (Ie; revealing source etc...)

It's an inevitability of a forum. Regardless of it's nature. There will be those who will always circumvent the rules.

So simply don't answer. Or maybe even better, a temporary ban, or deletion of that particular thread by moderators.

I hear ya..The source questions are gonna keep getting asked,just how it is..Im more infavor of explaining instead of flaming

Get Some

Reaction score
Please stop talking so I can concentrate on the boobs in your avi!!!

That shit is annoying as **** and how would you just strike up a conversation and why would said guy want to be bothered?

If you ask for some quick advice on a particular lift the guy was doing and curious maybe pertaining to form? I'm sure you could get an answer but how this could proceed to befriending the guy enough to the point to ask for some "juice"? How/why the ****?

You would have better luck befriending a girl and asking her for some juice .... help her with the squats and deadlifts bro.... then push up on her some of that there juice.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

We all get flamed brother no matter how long a guy has been a member. No one is correct 100% of the time and this particular field of interest is constantly progressing with new information because there really hasnt been a whole ton of research yet..hence broscience and experience. All you have to know is to have an open mind and consider whats being said...not that you have to believe it but just exoect to be corrected here and there. Hell Ive been in this shit for awhile and know quite a bit based on research and personal experiences then I meet a guy named doc who corrects something I believe to be true. Some guys info they learned last year or even 6 months ago is now outdated. That is what keeps me intersted...that and using myself as a lab rat. You can always pm guys too brother

Get Some

Reaction score
The only advantage of international is lower pricing and possibly more options for oral tabs... and ONLY if you know where to look!!

domestic is faster, safer, and more reliable... but with that said, it's an island you can only get to if you've already been there before!

Reaction score
We all get flamed brother no matter how long a guy has been a member. No one is correct 100% of the time and this particular field of interest is constantly progressing with new information because there really hasnt been a whole ton of research yet..hence broscience and experience. All you have to know is to have an open mind and consider whats being said...not that you have to believe it but just exoect to be corrected here and there. Hell Ive been in this shit for awhile and know quite a bit based on research and personal experiences then I meet a guy named doc who corrects something I believe to be true. Some guys info they learned last year or even 6 months ago is now outdated. That is what keeps me intersted...that and using myself as a lab rat. You can always pm guys too brother

Thanks brother. I've been around forums long enough how to navigate the minefields. One thing I know sure, is that broscience can't replace experience. Thanks for the feedback.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score

Not true. What about the guy that just legitimatly asked if there were any other fags around here? 4 page fag, i mean flame fest...

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not true. What about the guy that just legitimatly asked if there were any other fags around here? 4 page fag, i mean flame fest...

Asking a bunch of meat heads if there are any gays on this forum is not technically a legitimate question lol

New Threads