Domestic vs. International?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not true. What about the guy that just legitimatly asked if there were any other fags around here? 4 page fag, i mean flame fest...

we got plenty of them around

Reaction score
Just chiming in here. I find it amusing, yet I understand why people are so down on source naming. I'm fortunate to have one already. I was offered them long before i was prepared to take the plunge because I'm a bit of a needle-phobe. But after a few runs of PHs that ****ed up my hormones, I said **** it. I'd rather run the real shit with less sides, and greater benefit.

Anyway, domestic means just that, domestic. In the country you live, no customs. It's being delivered right? Make sense? it should.

As for us noobs who are seeking knowledge, I search threads, I google, etc. But many topics get hijacked. Like this thread. It makes it difficult, sometimes impossible to get a straight answer. Even if there was one to be had. Not every noob is an asshole seeking sources etc. Some of us are literally lacking the knowledge many of you possess. And yes I know it must be infuriating and frustrating to see the same damn questions all the time, but wouldn't the easiest and simplest answer be to use the search function? Or simply state the question has already been answered?

I don't post very often because quite honest, I'm afraid of getting flamed. Then again, the search box is my friend.

Anyway... don't hurt me too hard, and go easy on the lost noobs.

Appreciate the post brother!

any chance i can get a naked pic?

x2 :)

Get Some

Reaction score
3 drinks I'm in the sink, throwin up on my brand new mink....

Reaction score
saw this and thought it would be appropriate for a first post. i have done both and believe that i have been burned twice doing it both ways. i guess other members are correct in saying that its an illegal drug and must be treated as such. but the worst feeling is being ripped off by someone local.

Coldblooded

Reaction score
Super Banes Jessie Ventura quote just made me lol. I haven't seen that movie in years!

Reaction score
My experience is if you're using for yourself, not to sell, going international is a smart move. Usually you will find better products and ever since I've been paying with bitcoin the turn about time is like 10 days.
Domestic, you need to find a 100% good lab. If you can do that domestic is great.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Why would you lift weights and be natural? that's like drinking and not doing some cocaine like a penut butter sandwich with no jelly, SMH.
I hate pussys like you, your the reason we got a bad wrap, "no such thing as natural bodybuilding" stfu just cuz your too much of a pussy to be natural dont act like the rest of us are too . Pisses me off

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry if your like 25 years old or younger do not use steroids please will **** up you body chemistry and I do not condone using cocaine unless you already used it then you understand why drinking and blow go hand in hand that's why I do not drink much.

Why would you lift weights and be natural? that's like drinking and not doing some cocaine like a penut butter sandwich with no jelly, SMH.

Reaction score
Lmao at some guy giving advice to find a local gym bro to buy from. Good idea, then you get your face and real name attached to illegal drug activity.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao at some guy giving advice to find a local gym bro to buy from. Good idea, then you get your face and real name attached to illegal drug activity.

Post an intro?

Reaction score
Go to the gym and ask someone who use this ,theyll show you some reliable source

Reaction score
lol exactly. "hey man great form on those squats. Nice glutes! By the way, can you score me some test prop and maybe some anavar? Thanks!" it would literally take years to build up that trust.
.........lool!!

New Threads