BigCanuk here

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I was told to check this site out by a friend. I've been in the game for 25years now. I competed in bodybuilding all through my 20's and I'm currently training for a show next year after a 16 year layoff from competing. I wrote for Elite Fitness in the 90's and also wrote articles for the "Hulksters" newsletter back the day for you old timers that might remember that newsletter. If there any old timers out there I co-wrote the first "mail order secrets" book sold by Elite Fitness in 96. It's good to be here and hopefully I can learn a few new tricks and maybe share my experience in the game.

BigCanuk

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to ugb..whos your friend?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I was told to check this site out by a friend. I've been in the game for 25years now. I competed in bodybuilding all through my 20's and I'm currently training for a show next year after a 16 year layoff from competing. I wrote for Elite Fitness in the 90's and also wrote articles for the "Hulksters" newsletter back the day for you old timers that might remember that newsletter. If there any old timers out there I co-wrote the first "mail order secrets" book sold by Elite Fitness in 96. It's good to be here and hopefully I can learn a few new tricks and maybe share my experience in the game.

BigCanuk

BC its great to have you onboard here at UGBB. Are you still in the writing business? It would be great to have a couple of people that can write great content onboard.

Welcome......

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Nice to have another ol' timer around!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground BC......enjoy our home here, glad you joined.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BC,

Welcome to the UG. Glad to see more knowledge joining this board. This is a good group of guys sharing experience and offering good advice. I'm always interested in reading quality articles...so long as it's fact (data to back it up) and not broscience.

T

TriniJuice

Welcome to the forum;
Might i interest you in some...ummmm, Lingerié?

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB! Awesome to have you here! Enjoy! It's a great place!

New Threads