Winstrol Suspension Conversion

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
I want do my suspension winstrol with and 1.5% BA, No bb, peg,
Sterile H2O with 0.9 % NaCl will be used. I know it can be done. But does any one have the formula?

Obviously

Using Micronized Winstrol Powder

For entertainment purpose sake

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Just get some Ora Plus off Amazon, mix powder in that and your done.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I was going to ask if he wanted oral or injectable lol. That Ora Plus shit works great for oral suspensions. I used it for my var.

Winni is very very hard to hold as inject maybe the hardest and it should hurt like no other!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been actually doing quite a bit of research on this I just havnt experimented with it the ratios yet.

I want to try using peg300, ps80 and/or eo instead of guaiacol or oil...not a fan of guaiacol..and throw in a tinch of ba. I will probably try it at a small scale first and then just go up in amount per batch until I cant make it hold anymore. Winny suspension in oil is a bitch but I know it can be done at a large scale because I had a chemist graduate making it at 100mg per ml for a couple years for me and the shit was painless...guy got some rediculous offer for a job and moved and would not give up his recipe...but I am almost certain it was made with peg ps80 or eo or all three. I know I will figure it out..just trial and error

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
Im talking about injectable winstrol yes. Yes I know I can drink it lol, but for those of us who want to inject it as well.

I have been told peg300 pr PS80 is not needed if it is micronized. It can be done with sterile water and a little ba. I have had it made for me before.

It was done perfectly I just dont know how

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive had micronized test suspension but not winstrol. It looked like milk.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Is there a benefit to injectable over oral winny?

With oral winstrol you get a larger reduction in SHBG but with injectable winstrol you get more nitrogen retention. Both are relatively hepatotoxic compared to other orals.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I find much better results injecting winny but along the lines of what doc said it is highly hepatoxic especially when ran with tren

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
Ok so no one has a good inj recipe for (Micronized winstrol powder)!

New Threads