Ashop | OPINIONS Wanted

Reaction score
LOL i only posted that cause i seen a topic but im a member on BOP, SF, TSC, ID and a private forum they all say the same thing as ASHOP

No problem but do yourself a favor if you want credibility. Don't quote posts from BOP.

Reaction score
thats a good point and im not aware of that cause i just join there yesterday the same time i join here, but i vouch sponsors with other boards. if a sponsors says there exclusive to a board then i would be on the worry side anyways most sponsors are on more then one board.. thats what proper research is about...
Pain is a known scammer. He makes up vendors to source on his board then scams his own members

Reaction score
I used them recently with great success. I started my cycle about 5 weeks ago and am already up 32 lbs. Lean mass.
Can u lead me in the right direction .I havnt cycled in about 3 yrs .lost all old contacts but want to get back in the game

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Theres a huge difference in a selective scammer and a downright scammer. Some might feel ashop stuff is NOT garbage like what was mentioned.

This post IMHO puts you on the dbag list. WTF? A scammer is a scammer period, you put levels of scamming on it GTFO.

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To the OP's post Alinshoppe is a great place ..for abcess', sending your money to a black hole never to be seen again, possibly receiving something and I do mean ''something''..kinda like Forrest Gump said ''Life is like a box a chocolates..you never know what you're gonna git''.. So yea..he's great

Reaction score
I had great great connections up until 3 years ago when I stop but I was cycling for 10 years and never had a issue with bad gear . I just got on this site hey few days ago and I been reading the comments any seems like people should be looking out for e

Reaction score
For each other not criticizing them I've seen reactions from bad gear before one of my friends actually had his kidneys shut down on him.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We do look out for each other chriskerr178269. By telling people it's stupid to openly ask for a source because that's a great way to get scammed. Nobody here owes you a connection.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Can u lead me in the right direction .I havnt cycled in about 3 yrs .lost all old contacts but want to get back in the game
Sure buddy. Just post your address, name, social number,credit card number and what products u would like.

shenky

Reaction score
Ashop is a scam shop.

/thread

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guessing this fella is one and done

Reaction score
Yes, the avi is me. I am a CEO of a retail company. Which is why I called it product. So, AShop is supplier to avoid and Tiller is a supplier to consider?

Last edited:

New Threads