Ashop | OPINIONS Wanted

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is not a source board. If you make posts asking for a source you will be scammed. Any source you see posted anywhere in the open is nothing but trouble.

Reaction score
Okay, is someone willing to message me a domestic source? I have one for tren and Sus, but I have not been able to find the injectable anadrol 50 yet. As well as, AI & EstroBlockers because my current domestic source does not sell them

T

TriniJuice

Okay, is someone willing to message me a domestic source? I have one for tren and Sus, but I have not been able to find the injectable anadrol 50 yet. As well as, AI & EstroBlockers because my current domestic source does not sell them

Son......don't be an idiot
If someone tells you not to ask for a source in the open cuz your gonna get scammed what makes you think someone's gonna PM you in private and not scam you

T

TriniJuice

It's amazing how their really are people in life who are oblivious to their own stupidity,
Don't get me wrong im an idiot, but atleast i know it.....

Reaction score
I was referring to you and the other three who were competent in the subject matter. You're quite the presumptuous individual.

Reaction score
This is not a source board. If you make posts asking for a source you will be scammed. Any source you see posted anywhere in the open is nothing but trouble.

Then how do you approach finding a source?

Reaction score
I think what this guy really wants is info on how to grow tits.

inhuman88

Reaction score
Reaction score
What's funny about injectable adrol?

research

Its not new

Well I'm about to quit researching for injectable anadrol because I can only google so many times and get the same useless links. haha

New Threads