Ashop | OPINIONS Wanted

Reaction score
Has any chose Ashop.in as their supplier? What was your experience? Where do you think is the best labs to get solid product?

Last edited by a moderator:

inhuman88

Reaction score
Ashop is almost as good as tiller..

How about starting an introduction thread and telling us a little about yourself

Reaction score
If you do some research it appears it used to be under the name Alin who was a known scammer.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alin is one of those douche that needs to just dry and blow away. How these guys persist is mind blowing

Reaction score
Ok bro did you read my introduction first read that, Im not some newbie i been at this game along time i probably know a hella of alot more then you do i been at this game for damn near 15 years..... So if your questioning the legitimacy of my information please ask cause i have plenty of write up and post on other forums and mods and admins to vouch for me... i came her to share my knowledge and help people out so please bring it bro.....
Wow you went from saying Strango is legit on another thread to saying Ashop is a selective scanner within 5 minutes.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
kakeness vs anabol69 FIGHT!!! lets keep it dirty guys .hits below the belt is perfectly legal at ugb

Reaction score
jurgensplurgen
This user has no status.

I am:
----

Post Thanks / Like
Feedback Score

Alinshop (SCAMMER)

I notice Alinshop is not on here.
A search will show them listen in most forum's scammers section (at least if they aren't run by A)
Obviously they aren't complete scammers, as many people get their gifts and often they work just fine.
But the company is so large and spread, stuff falls through the cracks frequently -- bunk gear, no responses after payment, etc. and frequently isn't rectified.
Forums where A is a sponsor generally don't allow any negative feedback on him, or you get banned.

Alin was the first place I ordered from, back just before ORD. I used his stealth injects at the time, and was very dissatisfied. The gear was extremely thick (though I was warned of that) but the main issue was my buddies and I got near-zero results from it. Running sus at 500mg week and Decca at 300, and my hormone profile came back with barely elevated test levels after 3 months on. Once we switched to a domestic UGL, we felt it fast, and had great results.

I had read many reports that this was a result of his op being so large and delegated out, that he no longer had great control over how his associates handles customers.

So order from them by all means if you must try them out, and get international goods at great prices, but beware that it is a significant risk.

Any others with more recent experie

inhuman88

Reaction score
jurgensplurgen
This user has no status.

I am:
----

Post Thanks / Like
Feedback Score

Alinshop (SCAMMER)

I notice Alinshop is not on here.
A search will show them listen in most forum's scammers section (at least if they aren't run by A)
Obviously they aren't complete scammers, as many people get their gifts and often they work just fine.
But the company is so large and spread, stuff falls through the cracks frequently -- bunk gear, no responses after payment, etc. and frequently isn't rectified.
Forums where A is a sponsor generally don't allow any negative feedback on him, or you get banned.

Alin was the first place I ordered from, back just before ORD. I used his stealth injects at the time, and was very dissatisfied. The gear was extremely thick (though I was warned of that) but the main issue was my buddies and I got near-zero results from it. Running sus at 500mg week and Decca at 300, and my hormone profile came back with barely elevated test levels after 3 months on. Once we switched to a domestic UGL, we felt it fast, and had great results.

I had read many reports that this was a result of his op being so large and delegated out, that he no longer had great control over how his associates handles customers.

So order from them by all means if you must try them out, and get international goods at great prices, but beware that it is a significant risk.

Any others with more recent experie

The admin of the board where you copied this from should be listed in the scammer section as well

inhuman88

Reaction score
Alin is a well known scammer. Not sure what the problem with his post is?

Are you saying Alin is not?

He likes to get involved with things that he has no business in

Alin and strango are not the same or connected in any way

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He likes to get involved with things that he has no business in

Alin and strango are not the same or connected in any way
I just don't see the connection between the two issues

This thread is about alin. Alin is a scammer.

The other thread is about strango. Strango has his own issues.

Reaction score
I nvr said ashop was NOT a scammer. Ive had friends get stuff from them and others get scammed.
You will get diff opinions from diff doods.

inhuman88

Reaction score
I nvr said ashop was NOT a scammer. Ive had friends get stuff from them and others get scammed.
You will get diff opinions from diff doods.

Then what was the meaning of your post?

inhuman88

Reaction score
Theres a huge difference in a selective scammer and a downright scammer. Some might feel ashop stuff is NOT garbage like what was mentioned.

No there is not..scammer is scammer

New Threads