Hello hello

Cynderella

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hello people of UG new girl here just hoping to learn some new things that pertain to female diets and maybe some new workout routines. Any ladies on here that can help I would appreciate it. Currently trying to find an easy workable diet for an on the go mom that doesn't have a ton of spare money for the high priced whole foods constantly and or maybe ideas on how to make it appeal to an 8 year old kid?

Anyways nice to meet you all!

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Hiii. Welcome.. For diet you look at iifym? Sounds like it may be a good choice for you

Cynderella

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the macros I know I'm probably behind on this info but I'm on a 1500 calories a day diet would that be my macros?

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

Your macros are split between pro, carbs, and fat. Most will adopt a ratio of 40/30/30 to start. You will have to tinker with it to see what works best for you.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome, you look familiar :)

What does your current diet and routine look like?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!

Cynderella

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thank you all very much for the welcome... I appreciate that.

Jenner currently Im off my diet every time I try to get back on it I can make it a week or two and just burn out. Lots of fish and chicken which is ok but it's the 6 small meals I have trouble getting to. Lots of peanut butter, rice cakes etc... Im looking for something new to try Im ok with the fish and chicken ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417375456.222267.jpg

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
"Me and Cynderella, put it all together, and we can drive it home....with one headlight!" Sorry, song lyric just came to mind. Welcome to the UG!

Reaction score
Have you ever used the my fitness pal app?? Its great for keeping track and has just about everything you can think of to eat listed in it.

You can switch up carb sources if you want. There's a ton of foods to use so it doesn't get monotonous. Just look at the macros of what you want and see if its ok. I love using cream of wheat for example instead of eating oatmeal in the morning. I just cant eat oatmeal like that. But I can throw 2 cups of uncooked oats to my protein shake and I love that.

Cynderella

Lady Member
Reaction score
Lol Ella it is! So I got the app MM have to admit it's pretty awesome from what I see hopefully I can make something work. Thanks again!

New Threads