Ponderings of Spring Cycle

Reaction score
Well I'm starting some research to get myself ready for spring... I like making sure I'm ready, I know its not even December yet.

I've done a good handful of cycles, and in the past years I've mainly stuck to powerlifting type regimens. Also I typically haven't messed with a bunch of compounds, I liked to take things slowly in the beginning and see how I reacted. Mostly it's been test, tren, drol, along with the usual orals, var, anadrol, and dbol. I've responded well to most things without nasty sides, so.... I'd like to do a cutting-ish cycle for the spring, I'm starting to switch to more of a bodybuilding phase. But I don't have a ton of experience with some of the things I'm thinking about, so all opinions and suggestions are welcome.

I'm about 240 guessing BF is in the 13-15ish range, I've never gotten a legit BF test done so I'm not trusting any type of number really.

Thinking Test/Tren/Mast as the bulk
Var for a kicker

and this is where I'm unsure I'd like to throw some Clen or Winny in, not sure if it would be too much to run Clen then cap the cycle with some Winny (terrible idea?) or just pick one of them.

Would a typical Arim/HCG dosage throughout, and Clom/Nolva post make sense?

I think at this very second I'm so research full my mind is going a bunch of different directions so I thought I would ask you guys, I've seen some excellent advice on here, and am very glad I've found my way here... atleast until I get flamed for asking a stupid question, but it'll probably be warrented :p

Reaction score
diet is for cutting, steroids wont get you ripped if you eat too much.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Save your money on gear and get a professional diet.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think your compounds are correct, what are your doses?

Reaction score
I realize the only way to reduce BF is diet, but I think we can agree there are some products that would be more beneficial to cutting, just as to bulking. I wouldn't take Dbol if I'm trying to cut. Hence why I said "cutting-ish" cycle.

Reaction score
I've had really good results with running test around 600-800 per week along with tren at about 300-500 per week. I typically start with a lower dose and raise it until I get into a good zone and ride it out. Var about 50-75ED considered bumping it up to 100.

the Clen and Winny haven't put too much thought into it because I haven't decided for sure if I want to or not.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
personally I would drop thinking about the clen and winny but the winny for sure...it's just not necessary.

I'm kind of confused on your goal though even if I know you are cutting, especially if you have used this combo before and at almost the same if not same doses as you most likely will not see any majorly different results unless you really tweak your diet, make sense?

Reaction score
Well I've used tren test combo quite a bit, but everything else would be an addition to that, I've used Var but not in accord with test/tren.
So the Mast would be an addition along with the winny/clen (or not the clen).

This is what I was asking input on, the addition of these things.
And yes I understand what you're saying, I do plan on controlling my diet greatly.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well in that case, my opinion is that those numbers look good to me from what I've seen. Not a lot of guys here do "cutting" cycles but I'm sure you will get other input :)

Good luck!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What doses of the test and tren? Mast whatever useless drug imo.

I would suggest 250 to 400 test (yes that low) with tren at 600 to 800.
Var at 60 to 100 daily.

No clen no winstrol.

Add t3 at 100mcg daily. Some people say taper up and taper down with t3 starting at 25mcg. Whatever... I just jump to 150 and enjoy my results.

Reaction score
Add t3 at 100mcg daily. Some people say taper up and taper down with t3 starting at 25mcg. Whatever... I just jump to 150 and enjoy my results.

I agree with no need for tapering up or down with T3. Not for the sake of how you might feel but your thyroid can handle it. Maybe you cant or don't like how it feels tho lol. The thyroid is incredibly resilient. More so than the medical community has thot for many years. People that have been taking thyroid meds for decades, have come off cold turkey only to have their origianl thyroid production return within weeks.

Reaction score
What doses of the test and tren? Mast whatever useless drug imo.

I would suggest 250 to 400 test (yes that low) with tren at 600 to 800.
Var at 60 to 100 daily.

No clen no winstrol.

Don't like the Mast huh? Seems like most things I've read people really like it, why do you think it's useless?

I've tried dosing tren higher, but I anytime i get to a ratio more than 1:1.5 tren to test my body really doesn't like it, I always have felt better running tren a couple hundred mgs lower. I thought maybe with the mast I might be able to bump up that ratio... I don't know I might be completely off. I feel I have a good connection with my body and how it's running, I've always had good results with adjusting as I go, to how my body is feeling and preforming. But maybe I'm doing something else wrong and not adjusting it to compensate for the tren, would a higher dose of HCG help in that regards maybe?

I'll definitely do some more research on t3 and incorperating it, thanks guys.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't like the Mast huh? Seems like most things I've read people really like it, why do you think it's useless?

I've tried dosing tren higher, but I anytime i get to a ratio more than 1:1.5 tren to test my body really doesn't like it, I always have felt better running tren a couple hundred mgs lower. I thought maybe with the mast I might be able to bump up that ratio... I don't know I might be completely off. I feel I have a good connection with my body and how it's running, I've always had good results with adjusting as I go, to how my body is feeling and preforming. But maybe I'm doing something else wrong and not adjusting it to compensate for the tren, would a higher dose of HCG help in that regards maybe?

I'll definitely do some more research on t3 and incorperating it, thanks guys.
What does mast do? Other than give me mega raging boners... which I don't need to pay for in the first place.

I know a lot of guys like it, it's just their reasons for liking it seem kinda vague.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What does mast do? Other than give me mega raging boners... which I don't need to pay for in the first place.

I know a lot of guys like it, it's just their reasons for liking it seem kinda vague.

I'm old, raging boners is a good enough reason for me.

Reaction score
Hell, Well I'm on the fence about it, and when I get on a fence I might as well jump over and see what's going on. Never know until you try. I'll be sure to report of my mega raging boners.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell, Well I'm on the fence about it, and when I get on a fence I might as well jump over and see what's going on. Never know until you try. I'll be sure to report of my mega raging boners.

pics would be adequate..........

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gives a new meaning to getting my swell on at the gym... how do you think people would feel about those selfies

well, since I'm the only one that counts.........................................................................;)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
of course, you do know I'm just fuuuukin with ya :)

New Threads