"Feel it" Test Cyp

Reaction score
Ok so I have been reading around and people saying "I don't feel it, it's been a week" etc. Then people countering that they need to wait 4 to 5 weeks. I used to have a source that provided medical Test C straight from the hospital. A hour or less after pinning I would have a slight heart rate increases, felt a little warm, over all a feeling similar to an adrenaline rush that would last a hour or two. I gained 30 lbs in a month. So I guess my question is what "Feel" do you have to wait 5 week for.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry, I have to comment on this...I have had a script for test p and cyp and it is no different than a good ugl when it comes to the time frame of kicking in as far as I have ever experienced and an hour or two just isn't going to cut it or 30 lbs in a month....something fishy about that. I would need to see some serious proof from anyone that would claim this.

I have seen some say that their NPP has kicked in within a couple of injections...as much as I want to believe you and them, I cannot because I have to go by my own experiences.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is my experience. My source was banging a nurse. I mean I have only done test C and done a decent amount. It was 250. Don't get me wrong I hate needles that could be the heart rate, and shyt everything could have been a mental. I just am curios what every one means by feel it's kinda vague. Can't figure out how to post pictures from my phone but I added them to my into and will when I get home. I pinned 250mg twice a week.

Last edited:

nastyNate

Reaction score
steroids don't work this way, ever. Doesn't matter if it comes from a pharmacy or jose's bathroom lab. you can shoot up straight no ester test suspension and feel nothing. Don't be susceptible to these placebo bullshit stories people tell. Tren has this reputation that two days after you shoot it you are at risk for killing your grandmother and ****ing your dog. negative amigo, you are just a crazy ****er

Reaction score
steroids don't work this way, ever. Doesn't matter if it comes from a pharmacy or jose's bathroom lab. you can shoot up straight no ester test suspension and feel nothing. Don't be susceptible to these placebo bullshit stories people tell. Tren has this reputation that two days after you shoot it you are at risk for killing your grandmother and ****ing your dog. negative amigo, you are just a crazy ****er
Thanks. I went a while with out using and got a new source and didn't have the same feeling I assumed it was bunk (guy also vanished after my first purchase). I definitely am a novice. I am willing and open to the idea/fact I was having a placebo reaction. Next time I will be all the wiser.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

lol, oh shit...forgot I did a few decent high doses of TNE and ............................nothing!!!!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
30 pounds in a month...whats your secret?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Are u the same guy that added an inch to his arms after every arm workout?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I get a raging boner after every pin.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
What you're likely feeling is either placebo, a vasovagal response, or anxiety.

Reaction score
30 pounds in a month...whats your secret?
Genetics? I ate 2 big ass burritos and a protein shake every meal. I would feel like throwing up each meal, I would be so stuffed. Other than that my work out Program seemed to work well.
Are u the same guy that added an inch to his arms after every arm workout?
No, never measured my arms just my weight and BF

I started at 160lbs and at the end of week three weighed in at 190, Then went on a cutting cycle still test C were I was running between 14/15 to 28/30 miles each weekend. I got down to 170 and 7.7% BF cant remeber how long that took.
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• 414480_10150857708834719_2090776915_o.jpg
    414480_10150857708834719_2090776915_o.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah. I've never felt anything. Just a sense of well being and an overwhelming urge to have sex. Or hump a couch if Mrs bug wasn't around.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
when first pinning, heart rate increases rapidly and you "feel it" because you're so damn excited to finally be on cycle again. =anxiety attack.

New Threads