5th day LEGIT DNP but no sides?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How does DNP work? I sweated my ass off doing a tren cycle. All day, all night sweating my ass off, never again. I can't imagine doing a cycle of DNP if it's nearly as bad as tren.

night sweets on dnp are alot worse then the tren sweats..alot worse

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How does DNP work? I sweated my ass off doing a tren cycle. All day, all night sweating my ass off, never again. I can't imagine doing a cycle of DNP if it's nearly as bad as tren.

In the simplest terms we eat food, break it down, and use it to form ATP. ATP is the energy used by cells. DNP makes your body less efficient at synthesizing ATP by allowing protons (H+) to be leaked across the mitochondrial membrane. Protons are released as heat instead of being used for creating ATP. Now your body needs more food to create the same amount of ATP.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not something I would want to do, however a lb a day is very impressive but then you have to fight off being hungry right.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not something I would want to do, however a lb a day is very impressive but then you have to fight off being hungry right.
Not in my experience. Lots of people get sugar cravings. Personally I got salt cravings, but it wasn't a deep hunger, as if I was starving. Just very hot and had zero cardio. I never got winded from tren, but DNP is a whole other story.

Reaction score
Not necessarily, most people say the carbs are what crank up the heat, but you are correct, they don't really play a role. (9It also didn't make sense to me that you need the carbs (makes it more like Ally or something). So I tested it, ran week 1 on low carb died and week 2 on regular carb diet. There was a difference. Wasn't heat, but rather, I had more energy eating carbs, didn't feel as lethargic as a low carb diet, and I mean it is a noticeable difference. i am back on low carb and more tired that eating carbs. But I feel better on low carb than standard carb diet.
this time I am sweating a lot more, not soaking my shirt, but you can feel the wet hair in the back of my head and my skin itches (no rash this time, I think it is just related to the heat). I do like to go out in the cold now though. This cycle I also started out taking an antihistamine like others suggested (cause I broke out the first time), but after about 10 days on it I started getting an upset stomach, which turned out to be a side effect of the antihistamine. So I quit taking that and the rash hasn't returned. Only a day or two left this time. I will say I did get more of the standard side effects, the heat (not really more than 2 degrees above normal though), sweating, insomnia, but it just has been annoying not intolerable.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude your DNP is bunk as fuk and that's that. Who knows, maybe even some weird underdosed mysterious product. You should not keep taking that product. That's just my advice....
!SHRUGS!

New Threads