Please pray

event462

Reaction score
It's pretty god damn big. I call it the terminator. Stainless, french doors, freezer on bottom. Has this middle refer door for drinks. Ice maker and water of course with a digital display. It was $4k sticker but I got the open box for $1800 because there was a small dent in the side of it. And that's the side that is up against my cabinets.

The second fridge in my basement is just kinda regular sized and contains mostly beer, prosecco, wine and raw meats.

What did you say about needing a roommate...?

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His fridge is amazing. I could stand in front of it, open the doors and crank one out to that fridge and it's contents.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I realized the same thing. I have about 10 of them in the fridge that I have.. 3 are end of this year, 5 2015, and the rest 2016. I dint realize I had so many! guess I wont make the insurance buy me new ones next year :)

sorry for your loss POB. must be a yankee thing....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
come on......does shit really expire ;)
Well with food or even gear (oils) I wouldn't care. But with slin I can't be sure it's accurate dosing :(

They were in those sweet quik pens too. So convenient.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well with food or even gear (oils) I wouldn't care. But with slin I can't be sure it's accurate dosing :(

They were in those sweet quik pens too. So convenient.

I could almost cry.....fuuuking test.....................

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
may have missed it but how long ago did they expire? Ive used some of mine that were 2 months over and it didnt have any kind of issue with my sugars. I remember asking the Dr and according to him, like most things, its advisable to use by then but is still fairly equal a few months after. i believe 6mo is what he told me. but we all know how some Dr's statements are...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
may have missed it but how long ago did they expire? Ive used some of mine that were 2 months over and it didnt have any kind of issue with my sugars. I remember asking the Dr and according to him, like most things, its advisable to use by then but is still fairly equal a few months after. i believe 6mo is what he told me. but we all know how some Dr's statements are...
Over a year :(

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow I was sure I was the dumbest person on ug then you pull a stunt like this and totally redeem yourself.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit Pillar you dont care you make it rain Money!! You should buy another set and let them go bad for the principle of it!

Pillar be like

giphy.gif

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was this a veiled Christmas gift for the trash collector?

If not I will be sending over a casserole since nobody wants to cook at a time like this... dont forget to eat

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I had POBs money, I'd burn mine.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now that my grieving has passed I am sorta wondering wtf I had that much slin for anyway. That's enough for a lifetime for Christ's sake..

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you have a walk in cooler? Considering your love for slin I believe any living creatures should be removed from your care.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how bout you clean the fridge more often so things like this dont happen......????......????

New Threads