Please pray

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just threw away 7,000iu humalog that had expired in my fridge.

Didn't even know I had it...

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yikes!!!:32 (19):

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The problem is you have way to much stuff laying around. You need to lighten your stash by sending me a nice chunk of it. That way you'll be in more control of what you have.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ummmmm you must of been going hypo or something cuz that's just retarded.

inhuman88

Reaction score
I think you need to be demoted to green for a couple of days for that Shit...C'mon pob!

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let's not pray. Let's thank God it wasted the poptarts that expired.

Last edited:

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pob prob mistakenly read inSalad instead of insulin.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How big is your fukking fridge to not see that?? You rich people never cease to amaze me lol
It's pretty god damn big. I call it the terminator. Stainless, french doors, freezer on bottom. Has this middle refer door for drinks. Ice maker and water of course with a digital display. It was $4k sticker but I got the open box for $1800 because there was a small dent in the side of it. And that's the side that is up against my cabinets.

The second fridge in my basement is just kinda regular sized and contains mostly beer, prosecco, wine and raw meats.

Reaction score
It's pretty god damn big. I call it the terminator. Stainless, french doors, freezer on bottom. Has this middle refer door for drinks. Ice maker and water of course with a digital display. It was $4k sticker but I got the open box for $1800 because there was a small dent in the side of it. And that's the side that is up against my cabinets.

The second fridge in my basement is just kinda regular sized and contains mostly beer, prosecco, wine and raw meats.
This was the type of fridge that I was thinking you had!! LOL. My sis has one of those and its crazy big. Its commercial restaurant style with a home flare.

New Threads