Alright lads

Reaction score
Alright lads, i'm new to the forum, and to be honest new to the whole scene. I've always been into fitness and now after a break i'm thinking about taking it a bit more serious. So, a bit about me, im 23 years old, 5 foot 11 roughly, and around 12-13 stone. I'm currently quite unfit as I have been on a long break from any kind of fitness. I'm not really interested in bulking, I'm more looking towards the getting ripped side of things. I've been researching anavar and Clen and i feel like these two are the ideal combo for me. I'm currently struggling to source either of them, however I know the situation is don't ask other peoples sources, which I completely respect. Just a few questions if I do manage to get my hands on some, once again as i said, im new to this game so if the questions are retarded feel free to pimp slap me, Questions :

1. Should I run a cycle of both of these together? Or one after the other, i.e. cycle of clen for weightloss, cycle of annavar for gaining a little muscle while retaining low body fat
2. Does anyone have a rough dietry plan for being on these?
3. As i've been out the game for a while would you advise taking say a month or so to get my fitness back up to a standard before i start the cycle, to either improve the effect of the gear or to reduce the strain on me
4. Is getting either of these online completely out the question? I see alot of people flaming the likes of eroids etc saying they scam etc etc, NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES, but are there genuine legit sources online?

Thanks for your time guys and i appreciate any help you can offer me at all

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to UGBB. Although I have no experience with anavar and very little with clen, I can give you this advice. Please read all you can. There is plenty of info if you take time to research/read. Also with very little research, you will know to get your diet and exercise right first before trying either of these.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello lad.. nothing like a good old lad

Welcome to ugglife . Com

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES, but are there genuine legit sources online? lol

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, I'll do a bit more reading about dietry plans. Cheers for the welcomes haha, I guess kg would've been a better measurement haha

Reaction score
What I meant was that is are there sources out there, I'm not asking you to name any I just mean is it possible to get decent gear online or is the majority all crap? thats not asking for sources...

T

TriniJuice

Welcome to the forum;
Next time you make salsa try adding cheese....

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

New Threads