Astro Labs scammer?

Reaction score
Hey guys, brand new to the forum. I was recently referred to Astro labs from someone I know. Confirmed an order, and paid for it. 3 weeks later I still haven't received the package. They finally emailed me a tracking number 5 days ago, but it doesn't work on any mail carrier anywhere, and there hasn't been any response from them as to where my package is or what the deal is. Has anyone else had this kind of experience with Astro Labs?

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
First off let me welcome you to the UG. I understand your concerns but I can't comment on it because I don't know.

I think trodizzle may know some information about your question. Send him as many private messages as you can. He loves it when you do that. Be sure to put "bugman sent me" in the subject line. He will know what it's about.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Astro?

....use the search function

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the responses. Just now figuring out how this forum works. Don't want to step on any toes or cross any lines.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There maybe a thread on that lab here. Try the search function.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know a bunch of guys who had mixed reviews at Meso a few months ago.. as of recent who knows...

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
This seems to be a common issue with them over on other boards. I've heard of this problem quite a few times but have no experience with them personally.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, Astro's time may be nearing the end of a very profitable run. His line of gear has been testing under label claims. He's been replacing with another ugl and more recently with his new batches. There are people waiting a month as you are. Perhaps that's a good thing? Maybe he's waiting for his new batch to clear testing before he ships to you.
The tracking that doesn't work is a concern. Sources do that to give themselves more time to breath. The only place you need to check tracking is the USPS website. He only ships USPS as he should.
Why don't you go to meso and post up about it? He's there every day. He hasn't been answering all posts but will at least see it. I posted up last week about his cherry picking what posts to answer.

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
Make
Your own gear next time, or better yet, buy from some
One who knows how to cook gear. Some times the big lab operations get sloppy, or greedy. He may just be out of raws and not have stock.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Astro is taking it on the chin over at meso. He's being evicted. Those squatters can be a pain in the ass. Speaking of pain. There are members posting from the ER with infections from a particular batch of test E.

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
First off let me welcome you to the UG. I understand your concerns but I can't comment on it because I don't know.

I think trodizzle may know some information about your question. Send him as many private messages as you can. He loves it when you do that. Be sure to put "bugman sent me" in the subject line. He will know what it's about.

No clue on this one broham. Never heard of this lab.

event462

Reaction score
Astro is taking it on the chin over at meso. He's being evicted. Those squatters can be a pain in the ass. Speaking of pain. There are members posting from the ER with infections from a particular batch of test E.

I just finished reading up on his thread over at Meso and you weren't kidding! It's almost commical how fast he went from the golden boy over there to people finally seeing the light! It's just ashamed how many people had to lose their money before they realized how crooked he really is.

shenky

Reaction score
I ordered from him a couple of weeks after he made his debut, so he still had a reputation to build. I also ordered from him when he had some ridiculous sale, like buy one thing and get two things free. I paid 160 bucks (or around that much money) for a 16 week deca, test and dianabol cycle.

The gear was decent. That was my first and only deca cycle, so I have nothing to cmpare it to, but I made solid gains and got strong like bull.

I wouldn't order from him again, however. I think if he was a solid bro, he wouldnt have gotten greedy, got a decent clientelle and went private. Instead, he took on mor ethan he can handle so **** ups happen and he can't please everyone. A solid UGL - 95 percent of customers are happy. There are always 5 percent that never will be, IMO.

he's swimming in complaints, as far as I can tell. Also, his customer service went out the window. When I ordered from him, he answered every PM.

As far as your gear is concerned, OP, I doubt Astro would intentionally need send your order. If you can get his attention, I'm sure he'll resend it or refund your money - I just don't see him scamming people straight out lke that, but who knows I guess.

Last edited:

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The warning signs were there from day one with this guy. He started on meso with alternate handle, Beastin, and started his lab with stolen Raws from sciroxx. He started out a a sciroxx remailer, had some problem with Karl and went out on his own with relabeled scirroxx product.

Reaction score
Sounds like I'm not the only one here. I paid the guy, ad he promised delivery. 3 weeks later no package. He gave me a tracking order that didn't work and never heard from him as of why. Luckily I found the receipt for the payment information, called the company and was able to get my money back because he still hadn't transfered the funds. Stay away from astrolabs.

Reaction score
By the way, thank all of you for the replies. Good to know there's a few honest ones left out there.

New Threads