If You Were A Pro Bodybuilder, Would You Admit To Using Gear?

Ace Corona

Reaction score
Personally, I would probably keep it a secret if I was a pro, just to avoid controversy from people who don't know anything about it or feel threatened by it. I hear so much about people at other bodybuilding forums who get mad that people who are obviously on gear won't admit to it, but can they? If they did, they could lose their sponsorship, regardless of the fact that all the pros are on gear. What about you? Would you admit to it?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
if a sponsor was paying me hundreds of thousands of dollars to do the best job in the world id definitely keep my mouth shut. but im not a pro, so my family and a few mates know. other than that i tend to keep it to myself

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
If I were a pro POWERLIFTER (lol)

I'd deny it's use. I think you really shouldn't be telling too many different types of people about your use but that's my opinion. The only person who's around me often enough in real life and knows I use is my cousin. I told him straight up bc he's a pharmacist and has taught me a lot of interesting things about this. He's also interest in running a cycle at some point. He's got a great educational background and I find I'm always asking him question about it. Other than that, nobody else really knows except you guys. One guy at my job asked me If I was earlier in the year bc he said I was blowing up while on tren. I just told him you see how much I eat lol, he knows how much of a Fatass I eat like haha

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
This topic is about a beat to death as the claiming natty topic. Well, really they are both sides of the same coin, so to speak.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your a pro bodybuilder anyone who is interested in you know's, you don't have to admit it. Anyone looking in from the outside thinks it . One of my favorite quotes from Kia Greene was when he was on Good Morning America or one of those shows promoting Gen Iron The host at the very end of the segment asked him "So Kia any Juice?" he replied

"just OJ" lol

Reaction score
Nope!! Wouldn't say a word! To many dick less pricks think if u use aas that it's some sort of magic drug that does all the work for u..Really? If anything we train 5-10x harder than the average Joe aka " I'm all natty and proud of it" because we know there is no such thing as any magic drug. If only it was that easy I'm sure everyone and their mama would be running something. My point is the less people know the better. Pure ignorance always gonna be there especially from the ones with little to no knowledge at all on AAS. Its sad the media makes it out to be such an epidemic of users who use are in such harm and killing themselves. So no I would never say anything to jeopardized my character and freedom. Also have to remember that anabolic steriods are illegal.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pro or not, regardless of the sport one should always keep it to themselves.

Be it a reporter or a average Joe at the gym, I've always thought that in most cases the type of person to even ask will never have your best interest at heart.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pro or not, regardless of the sport one should always keep it to themselves.

Be it a reporter or a average Joe at the gym, I've always thought that in most cases the type of person to even ask will never have your best interest at heart.

^^^ this right here. Nobody needs to know what goes on in our lives, period. Even the closet of people will give shit up when 2 words get said, "federal and indictment". Also I've seen plenty of divorces and custody hearings go bad when the evil word "steroid user" gets brought up in those cases.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fck no bro! Don't have to admit to chit cus I'm allllllllllll natty! NO FURTHER QUESTIONS! >=O

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear so many people judge pro body builders. The first conclusion they come to is he is on steroids like its some type of miracle drug. As mentioned they have no clue how much time is dedicated to training and diet. Its not all in the aas, but no doubt helps. Me personally I would keep it to myself even though people already know.

New Threads