Thread: wassup people

Thanks

wassup people

Thank you guys for your time,I think Im going to go with mgf,hear some good things about it but Im still researching.Heres the deal,Im willing to do basically ANYTHING for size,UNLESS it messes with my pituitary or any kind of brain function(Im on paroxetine 30 mg daily due to ptsd from 9/11,I was in the towers).Ive been through hell and back concerning that.Ive got two cycles under my belt(test and deca,they didnt mess with my brain,Ill get to the dosage later)worst thing that happened was a little gyno and a tiny bit of hair loss.Even if my next cycle has gyno sides,Im not too worried about it cause Im going for surgery anyway.Im not too keen on making it any harder on my hairline either.So basically thats it,any sides,I really dont care except for the brain and hair thing.Its harder than I thought it would be.The doc that I was using for legit scripts got busted,so Im all on my own.Im also getting frustrated cause summer is only a few months away,lol.
    Any thoughts,recommendations?
    Thanks again for your help,very much appreciated.

Thanks

Re: wassup people

Hello again and sorry for the delayed response.(work is insane)I decided to bite the bullet and go on the old school proven mass builder test deca cycle,no matter what the sides,only thing is now Im researching pct and the clomid and nolva combo is gonna have a greater effect on my meds than the cycle itself.Im hearing you can bypass both pct compounds for a cycle of hexarelin,or should i just go nuts and do the nolva and clomid.Also the hex has more benefits than regular pct so win win?

Thanks

wow,thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 459 Posts

lol....... sorry kdraoui. I think your best off using clomid 300/100/50 however nolva is not a good mix with Deca.

Thanks

thanks,im surprised,ive pretty much done my homework and thats the first i hear of nolva/deca combo not being good.why is that?

Thanks

The problem lies within the interaction between Nolvadex and Nandrolones/Trenbolones. When taken together they drastically reduce IGF-1 levels. HOWEVER, this is only true on cycle as far as I can tell. Taking it for PCT should not affect IGF-1 levels. And also, recent research suggests that IGF-1 is not needed for growth anyways. So, I would run the nolva/clomid combo if you can for pct WITH some hcg in the weeks leading up. Hcg will do more to help you get on the right track than nolva or clomid, but those are still needed. I would do nolva at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 100/50/50/50.

Maybe you can elaborate more on your meds and how the interaction would be negative. Health and saftey is the nnumber one priority here.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 Times in 1,266 Posts

clomid is better suited for getting progestins out of your body than nolva. Most guys running deca/tren will use it during pct instead of nolva.....Also take caber (dosinex) or prami to combat prolactin. Both are dopamine antagonists.

Taking caber or prami ON cycle will allow one to stack deca & tren also. and your dick will still work!!!!

I would say to get into good health before using AAS/DS

Thanks

As the guys have suggested.
    Caber/dostinex is a good compound to run along side either deca or tren, mainly for libido & deca/tren dick sides.
    Adding some proviron along side the test may also help with any test sides you may encounter.

As far as recovery in concerned, adding hcg half way into your cycle would be a good idea, all the way up to your Nolva/clomid pct regime
    Maybe start at week 5 all the way to pct at 250iu twice a week.

Some of the fellas here might have better advice, just my two cents.
    Do your own research & do what u think is right

Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 Times in 1,266 Posts

Originally Posted by 7ten11 View Post
    I am all for helping people when they need it, provided they already have done their own research.

Thanks

shakes head, lol!

when one comes on to a steroid site, you would think they would do some research before pinning or buying stuff.........really hope it works out well for the OP.

def look into letro if doing deca or tren......strong stuff

Thanks

Originally Posted by 7ten11 View Post
    As the guys have suggested.
    Caber/dostinex is a good compound to run along side either deca or tren, mainly for libido & deca/tren dick sides.
    Adding some proviron along side the test may also help with any test sides you may encounter.

As far as recovery in concerned, adding hcg half way into your cycle would be a good idea, all the way up to your Nolva/clomid pct regime
    Maybe start at week 5 all the way to pct at 250iu twice a week.

Some of the fellas here might have better advice, just my two cents.
    What's up buddy, glad you made it over

Thanks
    Thanks bro
    Always around and about reading and learning where I can

Thanks

im looking into ipmorelin(sp?) as its a quick hitter and causes the least amount of prolactin and cortisol side effects. im assuming 3x a day with a slin pin is all you need, just dosage is dependant on the size of the user