checking to see if test e in bottles

Reaction score
Basically i bought 2 bottles of test e ive had the same source and this time it seemed different so i put it in the freezer to crash it to see if There was testosterone enanthate in the bottle it was in all night and no crystals or anything appeared i basically want to know is this possible or is the gear garbage?

shenky

Reaction score
I think the freezer test isn't very reliable. I mean, if it crashes, you obviously have something aside from oil in there. If it doesn't crash, however, it doesn't necessarily mean it's bunk. Best thing to do is get a blood test, obviously

Reaction score
Color was off looked different in texture i know color isnt reliable because of the oil last stuff had guaicol in it so i needed to make sure it had none of that in it

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ugh! guaiacol how many mg/ml is this test?

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Color was off looked different in texture i know color isnt reliable because of the oil last stuff had guaicol in it so i needed to make sure it had none of that in it

In test E? Yuck!!!!

I thought they only used that stinky shit in tne.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want you can send it to me and i will test it for you. Of course the bottles will be empty when i return them, but at least you will have piece of mind, right?

Bama78

Reaction score
Shenky is right. That test is unreliable.

Canadian muscle, just a guess but i believe mass spec is outa the question here.

So since you trust the source I'd say pin it and get labs!

Last edited:

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a bogus post, no one would ever use guaicol in Test E at 250mg.....

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it didnt crash in the freezer than it sounds like it was properly made to me. I will put all different types of gear in the fridge to see if it crashes. It doesnt tell me what the concentration is or if the gear is real...it tells me that I have combined the right amount of compounds and heat to make it stable. I mainly do this with well known unstable products like tren a, test c, and so on...

Reaction score
This is a bogus post, no one would ever use guaicol in Test E at 250mg.....

I know for a fact it was. The original post had nothing to do with guaicol. I dont know why it was used for such a low amount but it was for some reason

Reaction score
If it didnt crash in the freezer than it sounds like it was properly made to me. I will put all different types of gear in the fridge to see if it crashes. It doesnt tell me what the concentration is or if the gear is real...it tells me that I have combined the right amount of compounds and heat to make it stable. I mainly do this with well known unstable products like tren a, test c, and so on...

So properly made gear wont crash is what your saying? I thought it might have only been oil but after smelling it and tasting a small amount its not just oil. What other possible way is there to test it?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Injecting oil with no compound will not harm your body, so the answer to your question is to take a shot and gauge if there is any difference after a few weeks....