Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419972952204.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419972952204.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 37

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe yaya will chime in, but every sust amp I ever ran had the writing imprinted on the amp itself. Not an actual label like yours. But I haven't seen sust amps in person in around 10 years, so I could be wrong.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
I love these threads. I'll show you a picture of oil and you tell me if the oil is what it says it is on the box....I say you bought it, pin it...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love these threads. I'll show you a picture of oil and you tell me if the oil is what it says it is on the box....I say you bought it, pin it...
Haha I never thought of it like that lololololololololollllllll

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've tried both labels and printed. Some are real but their are also fakes. Haven't seen those in about ten years as well.
Pin it. Your bench should go up by about 50lbs the very next day. Let us know.

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a hg. Amp in a loooooong. Time. Last batch of amps. I had was a mountain of sten. The old sust. I used to get had the yellow writing or the 10 penny nail syringe.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a hg. Amp in a loooooong. Time. Last batch of amps. I had was a mountain of sten. The old sust. I used to get had the yellow writing or the 10 penny nail syringe.

Sten was good backbin the day. Cheap too about dollar a vile. The preload sustanons with the horse needle were great as well. As far as those amps, I believe if they have the small cut on the neck of the bottle with a round dot above it they are good. The ones without were not.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most likely counterfeit

look like the old turkish ones... haven't seen them in years

Only sus in amps I've seen as of late with "paper" labels are the "zafa testonon" which I really enjoyed

Last edited:

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have those same amps and there fakes. The labeling where the date is on them is off. I did a search on those turkish just amps and pretty sure there not made anymore, expect the knock offs.

Reaction score
I just got a hard on when someone said STEN
wow I used to love that stuff
not sure if its still made
as far as the sust in the pics being real...only way to know is to test it or try it
everything and its mother is being counterfeited these days