Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HIIT on clen

Thanks

HIIT on clen

Is it safe to do the HIIT workout on threadmill while on clen? After the training I felt bad and got huge apettite for sweets. Is it ok?

Thanks
    Yeah. I believe it's nothing to worry about. I'll let you know more tomorrow night after my round of HIIT and clen!
    "No matter what you spend on gear or euipment the value of making your woman want you is priceless" CobraStrike

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 555 Posts
    Clen or no clen, you should feel like you're about to puke and passout after HIIT.. otherwise you're not doing HIIT
    I <3 My Source

Thanks
    Ok. Is it a great benefit to change LSD workout with HIIT one after one?
    Is it nessesary to do regulary the weigth lifting workout too while reducting fat?

Thanks
    How to counteract the huge appetite for sugar after HIIT on clen to not destroy the fat losing effect?

Thanks
    Fiber, water, and ephedrine help with food cravings. Eat a good portion of veggies before you do HIIT and definitely drink a shit ton of water.

And yes, you should be doing strength training regularly while reducing fat. Otherwise you will lose a lot of muscle and fat instead of mostly just fat.
    Last edited by TheLupinator; 01-02-2015 at 02:53 PM.
    I <3 My Source

Thanks
    Clen and HIIT worked for me, drink lots of water before and after you'll be sweating bullets for an hour after a good cardio session

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLupinator View Post
    Clen or no clen, you should feel like you're about to puke and passout after HIIT.. otherwise you're not doing HIIT
    This isn't true at all. You can he doing hit without the feeling of puking or passing out. While it does happen, if it doesn't you can still be doing hit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by schultz1 View Post
    This isn't true at all. You can he doing hit without the feeling of puking or passing out. While it does happen, if it doesn't you can still be doing hit.

What is HIT? I'm talking about HIIT. Idk how you do HIIT but for me it's defined as pushing yourself to physical and mental failure with some kind of sprint work.

Just think about how you set up HIIT - You set your work interval for a specific amount of time usually 1-3min. Then the rest period is always just less than the amount of time for you to fully recover from the work interval. The rest period in relation to the work interval is arbitrary and depends on the persons conditioning. When you start your next sprint you will always be more fatigued than the last interval as there should be a cumulative effect. Now after 1 or 2 intervals you will be out of breath and after 3-5 you're going to feel like you're about to hyperventilate and pass out. Then you keep going until physical and mental failure.... or actually puking.
    I <3 My Source

Thanks
    What is HIT? I'm talking about HIIT. Idk how you do HIIT but for me it's defined as pushing yourself to physical and mental failure with some kind of sprint work.

Just think about how you set up HIIT - You set your work interval for a specific amount of time usually 1-3min. Then the rest period is always just less than the amount of time for you to fully recover from the work interval. The rest period in relation to the work interval is arbitrary and depends on the persons conditioning. When you start your next sprint you will always be more fatigued than the last interval as there should be a cumulative effect. Now after 1 or 2 intervals you will be out of breath and after 3-5 you're going to feel like you're about to hyperventilate and pass out. Then you keep going until physical and mental failure.... or actually puking.
    This is the problem most people have in the gym in general IMHO, they are mental midgets, thus they never see results like they should. When I do a lifting regimen my body is trashed for hours after. And If I'm doing any sort of cardio, I feel like I'm going to puke/passout. The results are made in that window of pain!

Thanks

To say you should be on the verge of puking or passing out means your doing hiit. Or to say if you aren't, your not, is truly ignorant.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by schultz1 View Post
    To say you should be on the verge of puking or passing out means your doing hiit. Or to say if you aren't, your not, is truly ignorant.
    If you say so, chief
    I <3 My Source

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast