How accurate is this article?

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
One thing that makes him lose credibility in my mind is that in every article or thread he pushes the tnation brand products, biotest. So clearly he is being compensated in some way. The claim is that the owners of tnation verified him to be an ifbb pro. But that could be total bullshit. They are selling products and could have made up this whole ruse. Is all of the guys advice bad, no, probably not. I would look at it with all that in mind.

Also, they never claim that he was a top ifbb pro, so it could be someone who got a pro card and never went anywhere. If that's the case maybe he has shitty advice. Idk.

Not bashing tnation. I like some of their articles. This shadowpro guy is a bit shady, imo.

Steak Helmet

Elite
Reaction score
interesting....remember everyone is different so that is why he gives a range of dosages.

pretty extreme...

for the average guy all you win is a trophy and a jug of protein....so spend 2000 to 5000 for your precontest cycle as a amateur...spend the big bucks to become a pro :) F genetics...lol

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That cycle was nothing unusual. Pretty legit and most of what he said is true, rec drugs, overuse of diuretics, and uneducated slin use is what has done serious damage to bb's. Nothing surprising or new from this article that many of us aleady haven't known.

MoneyShot

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing unbelievable in there. The biotest stuff doesn't make the rest of the article inaccurate. Seems about right.