The Car thread

JAG

Reaction score
We was a car thread on the old UG (think it started in mod section though) so lets start one here. Post what you got...

I have a 12 Boss 302 and still can not wipe the smile of my face every time I drive. Here is a couple pics from Miller Motorsports, was there last week...

Attachments

• miller1.jpg
    miller1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 10
  • miiler2.jpg
    miiler2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5

vpiedu

Reaction score
i have a 68 rs Camaro im trying to find time to finish rebuilding. have 454 to put in it and a 400 turbo trans although it was a factory 327 with 2 speed powerglide. finding the time is almost impossible but i hope to get this done in the next year. i will get some pics the next time i go to the shop and post them up.

JAG

Reaction score
Very nice...love old Camaros. Chevy did a hell of a job with the new ZL1. Definitely post some pics when you get a chance.

vpiedu

Reaction score
i love the 67 and 68 rear quarter body line much more than the 69. most never even notice it but if you look at it on the 67 and 68 you will notice that it is more round in that it follows the shape of the wheel well more and on the 69 it goes up but levels off and is straight. not much of a difference i know but i can spot it a mile away, and i think it gives them a meaner and more classic look. i may go this weekend and ill snap some pics. its still all primer and old paint, front end frame and rear are off, no glass. this is a 100% restoration and a 200% pain in the ass:) but once its done it will be worth it all. the car belonged to my dad since 1970.

Jim550

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is what I had to get rid of about a year ago, it was fun to drive. Sure do miss it but the payment on it was outrageous and was still paying on another car

BMW.jpg

vpiedu

Reaction score
that is one pimp ass ride there! i bet it was nice as hell rolling around in that thing.

VP

Marshall

Reaction score
Nice Jim. If I had the bucks to buy a luxury car to drive every day, it would be a BMW 7 series. Doesn't get any better.

Jim550

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice Jim. If I had the bucks to buy a luxury car to drive every day, it would be a BMW 7 series. Doesn't get any better.

It was sweet, the way it drove was amazing it would just hug the turns and also had paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Almost a $575/month for a lease wasn't feasible when I started making much less money. Those 7 series are real nice I've drove in a few before and the 6 series two door coupe is fucking ridiculous. A few more months and my Nissan will be payed off finally (had a 6yr loan, never again!) and I am looking forward to not having a car payment for awhile!!!

New Threads