Tren E, Masteron, Testosterone Phenylpropionate

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only thing is that I had major problems with Test Propionate injections. I would get the test flu, sweat at night, feel like puking the following day, not able to eat... It was ****ing horrible. I dont know if it was the BA with the Test P or what, but if I happen to get that and it happens again I will have wasted so much money. On the flip side, Phenylpropionate made me feel fine. Weird.

So If im going to take TPP I should get the Tren A? And likewise Mast P??

my mentality is that either run all long esthers or run all short esthers. I personally don't like mixing them. If it were me, I would run it as Test E/Tren E/Mast E and keep it simple. Ran that same cycle 2 summers ago and it was bananas!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get so tired of hearing the eod bullshit. There isnt a single ester out there that needs to be injected on such a fkd up schedule. Period. M/W/F for every ester of gear. If your doing small amounts of long esters than do Monday/Thursday.

Short esters are not bad to run with long esters. It really doesnt matter of you mix them or not.

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get so tired of hearing the eod bullshit. There isnt a single ester out there that needs to be injected on such a fkd up schedule. Period. M/W/F for every ester of gear. If your doing small amounts of long esters than do Monday/Thursday.

Short esters are not bad to run with long esters. It really doesnt matter of you mix them or not.

Actually I do have one question Cobra, wouldn't rotating days so they always follow the same pattern keep more stable blood levels?
Like... week one would be M-W-F-Sun, then week two would T-Th-Sat and so on? :confused:

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
man hit them long esters...Shit i had a great time...This cycle is summer time material..This is when the bitch are ganna beg for to to stick it in their ass..get ass cycle is is what they should call this cycle

:32 (20): Lmao BB you're killing me. "Get some ass cycle" well i want to cut some of the thickness I have. That deca made me get thick as hell. I lost some of the water weight (15+ lbs), then got a little leaned out. I still have the strength a bit, which I love.

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely have caber. On hand for the tren. Especially if you get pp. Issues from The npp as, tren will do the same. Drop the winny. We're it me I would run var. Also say goodbye to your hair.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Actually I do have one question Cobra, wouldn't rotating days so they always follow the same pattern keep more stable blood levels?
Like... week one would be M-W-F-Sun, then week two would T-Th-Sat and so on? :confused:

This is called splitting hairs. On paper yea it keeps your blood levels more stable but in the real world it doesnt make one bit of difference.

Definitely have caber. On hand for the tren. Especially if you get pp. Issues from The npp as, tren will do the same. Drop the winny. We're it me I would run var. Also say goodbye to your hair.

Speaking of hair, the hair loss thing is case by case...both sides of my family have mpb...i have ran all the worst cycles for hair loss then ran them at stupid doses...i still have all my hair..shit just wont fall out smh lol

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're fortunate. Masteron. Was tough on my hairline. It was worth it though

New Threads