Greg Plitt passed away today

ricnixon

Reaction score
Its more dangerous when near multiple tracks and the one you hear is the one you can see. Then another one comes along. Sounds like that may have been what happened. Terrible ending.

your exactly right. That's pretty much what happened....a friend of mine was there and said it was a stunt gone wrong. Again my info is second hand from a telephone call.

Greg was attempting to, from what I understand, out run the train for some of his you tube promotional/inspirational videos. Since there were multiple tracks, a train came unexpectedly. Like you said, the horn was sounding and everyone there, including Greg, got the trains mixed up. Greg tried to get out of the way, but from what I understand it hit his leg spinning him around back into the train.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Someone posted a tribute video yesterday on FB and in that video there is clips of him running next to trains and stuff.
Didn't know the guy was a Ranger, 1500+ jumps, 2x all american wrestler etc…

RIP

event462

Reaction score
It says he is on the cover of Men's Muscle and Health for Jan/Feb if anyone wants to see him. Really sad news.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's the most successful mail fitness model ever! he's been on the cover of more magazines than anyone else.

Reaction score
WOW! What a shame. Sad day in the world. Gregg was a very inspirational and motivating athlete. Dude has an awesome physique as well. Rip Gregg!

Reaction score
Rip. Very inspirational dude!!! Gonna be missed...He had a resume we all would dream of

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i must not work out enough. never heard of him. RIP.

New Threads