little things that turn you bipolar

Reaction score
Just got home from the gym excited to eat dinner, and to get me by until after the shower, I planned on eating some left overs. Well the left overs were gone and every other thing I could eat is frozen. Then I start flipping out about how useful pounds and pounds of chicken is when it's jammed in two different freezers. I just wanted to eat lol anyone else flip out over stupid shit?

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I flip out daily.

In no particular order: stupid drivers, everyone at the gas station, x wives, smart ass waitresses & utility bills.

(I quit marrying waitresses and strippers years ago)

Reaction score
I hate talking on the phone.Also hate people bothering me at supper time.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Little things that turn me bipolar?
5ml of tren

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On the daily...

* Traffic / ignorant drivers
* Suits (self-serving managers / execs on my job site who have next to no appreciation for the level of effort and complexity of the work my team performs)
* Routine maintenance tasks which could be otherwise tranquil but for which there is never enough time (laundry, grocery shopping, yard work)

Basically I want more time in and more direct control over my life. When I'm not feeling those attributes, I get agro.

Reaction score
On the daily...

* Traffic / ignorant drivers
* Suits (self-serving managers / execs on my job site who have next to no appreciation for the level of effort and complexity of the work my team performs)
* Routine maintenance tasks which could be otherwise tranquil but for which there is never enough time (laundry, grocery shopping, yard work)

Basically I want more time in and more direct control over my life. When I'm not feeling those attributes, I get agro.

I work construction and I can't stand the suits. Gotta wear your safety shit when they are there. Even though they usually don't. Then when something's finished and they want to change it. Mother ****ers

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not a damn thing....I never lose my cool..............................................................

Reaction score
How about when you go into a store and they ask you your postal/zip code, air miles, club points, email address, last name, would you like to donate and phone number all in order.. Please just let me buy my shit and leave. Thanks

{'Calcul08'}

Lady Member
Reaction score
Having to wait in lines.. Rarely happens since most of my business concerning banks can be done via e-bank..

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Wanting to pull people out of their cars a beat them to death on a daily basis, other than that I'm pretty mellow.

Reaction score
I'm actually really mellow about most things, specially when it's something that I should be worried about. But then I'll go to make a bowl of cereal or something and there won't be enough milk and I'll just be miserable for about five minutes. Then back to mellow. I call it acute instance bi polar disorder. Ill call it aibpd

New Threads