mexican gear

Reaction score
will be in mexico in a few short weeks. looking for advice on quality and experience on obtaining. is it as simple as walking into a pharmacy? i ran a cycle of test and primo by QV. quality was excellent.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How long you there for and how.do you get it home is the problem. I just got back. There was Pharms on every corner selling deca sust test cyp etc... it was pretty cool to see.

Reaction score
How long you there for and how.do you get it home is the problem. I just got back. There was Pharms on every corner selling deca sust test cyp etc... it was pretty cool to see.

puerto vallarta. about 12 days. was considering mailing it. sure as hell not packing it in a suitcase. was looking to pick up test primo maybe some var but honestly not that picky. iv had some bad look with UGL so this would be a nice change

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

And u didn't get me sus !!!!!???????!!!!!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Farmacia Olas Altas. Ask for Freddy (Frederico Casco). I have his email and phone number. He's a doctor that runs a pharmacy.

Stay away from Farmacia Guadalajara.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure theres some loophole when you cross into CA from TJ, where if you declare your bring back x amount (being under 50 units) even without a script, you should be allowed to do so. I know it sounds wrong and loopy, but border patrol aren't the police, so only enforce what laws are for the border. If you look on there website, theres a section about it and I recall it listed test. I've never tried this but thought it was worth researching for kicks...

Also, please grab me a few sust amps.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much is it in Mexico? Maybe I'll move there and hang out with the gringo's!!!

Ace Corona

Reaction score
When I was in prison my cellie told me he used to smuggle steroids from Mexico a long time ago, he would buy them and sew them into his jacket, and walk across the border check point, with no problems.

Reaction score
dont smuggle anything man unless you can do it well
the ramifications are pretty severe now days
one way I have done it in the past is to remove the solution from the bottle you got it in and transfer to a large bottle that has been sterilized and is labeled as something else
obviously Im not gonna go into all the details but has worked numerous times
same with pills

therealkozmo

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure theres some loophole when you cross into CA from TJ, where if you declare your bring back x amount (being under 50 units) even without a script, you should be allowed to do so. I know it sounds wrong and loopy, but border patrol aren't the police, so only enforce what laws are for the border. If you look on there website, theres a section about it and I recall it listed test. I've never tried this but thought it was worth researching for kicks...

Also, please grab me a few sust amps.

If you get a prescription you can legally import it

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
not sure how you react to sustanon but if it doesn't bother you,I would shoot an amp every other day.....Ive been there a few times you can EVERYTHINGfor a cycle or a habit while your there.
Oxycodone,Vicodin.....It ridiculous that opiates are that easy to get.

New Threads