What are the best ProHormones these days ??

TiredandHot

Reaction score
DMZ, msten, Mithras, Triumpalis, and Hexadrone are still available. PM me for details if interested.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Haha im sure hes legit....
Hmmm, been a member for a while but I'm a scammer? Please.

I could post where to easily obtain these but would probably get accused of something since sadly, that's the norm of most sites. I only stated that so if someone was generally interested, I would provide a forum with more details.

Reaction score
Its legit. I am new as well. But I know who he is talking about. It is two different labs.

I have never heard of a spammer plugging two different places at once.

Hey Tiredandhot. Whassup.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hmmm, been a member for a while but I'm a scammer? Please.

I could post where to easily obtain these but would probably get accused of something since sadly, that's the norm of most sites. I only stated that so if someone was generally interested, I would provide a forum with more details.

What was I thinking... youve had 12 posts in a year here.... I totally trust you to tell me where to get illegal drugs...

Reaction score
Msten is not illegal, not spefically listed in DASCA. Nor is any of the stuff that he listed. Why they left them out? No idea. DMZ is not even listed in there.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
What was I thinking... youve had 12 posts in a year here.... I totally trust you to tell me where to get illegal drugs...
I actually have a life and it's not posting 24/7. Not trying to be a jerk, but if you were to check my post history, it's pretty much in the DNP sub...I'm not trying to rip anyone, only offer help to those solely interested.

DMZ is still available by multiple places, Nutriverse still sells it as well although there was questions raised about the legitimacy of the one manufacturer. The same company Nutriverse sells also sells other stronger PH's that are not illegal but on the line.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Its legit. I am new as well. But I know who he is talking about. It is two different labs.

I have never heard of a spammer plugging two different places at once.

Hey Tiredandhot. Whassup.

Hey man. This forum is one of the few others I visit, surprised to see you here. This is the only forum with a dedicated DNP subforum, it is a no discussion topic 99% of places so this site is unique.

Reaction score
Why not go SARM route instead of prohormone...? If you are going to put your body through the damage of prohormones...minus well just go for full on gear or SARMs to be safer.

New Threads