What are the best ProHormones these days ??

Reaction score
Many years ago I used Oxydrol 12 I think, although I felt ill from it, it did work...probably the best prohormone out there. I have since used various cycles of gear as well and have read many posts in the prohormone forum. I thing I gained somewhere around 12 pounds over the 10 week period I was using the Oxydrol and kept maybe 5 pounds.

Just wondering if anything is out there like Oxydrol, Superdrol etc that REALLY works. I know technologies evolve and it's been a while for me. What is the best ProHormone today?

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
None their expensive / dirty to the system / gear is cheaper!

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's debatable. Most use gear instead. Prohormones are expensive and you might as well use and oral with test for a cycle. Dbol kicks ass!!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are bad...and that's from my hormone Dr.'s lips...AAS is better

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Next question is going to be.......so where can I get......"Don't say it!" Na na na "Don't say it!" (good fellas-quote)

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
Well, prohormones are illegal now so you might as well just go ahead and get yourself some real drugs that are effective.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Listen I am not gonna lie, I ran a prohormone cycle in the past. It was expensive and ultimately the misleading information from these manufacturers can mess your body up real bad. I am not going to advise you to just run a cycle, because I know nothing about your age, stats, goals and training. But I would hold off on the designer prohormones because to me it is just too many negatives then positives. Read some more posts in the prohormone forum here.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Listen I am not gonna lie, I ran a prohormone cycle in the past. It was expensive and ultimately the misleading information from these manufacturers can mess your body up real bad. I am not going to advise you to just run a cycle, because I know nothing about your age, stats, goals and training. But I would hold off on the designer prohormones because to me it is just too many negatives then positives.

yep, my dr. said he had guys come in that ran that shit...they were all ****ed up...

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yep, my dr. said he had guys come in that ran that shit...they were all ****ed up...

Yea, these companies don't care to tell the users about proper dosages and pct procedures. I know some guy who ran back to back to back ph cycles and messed his shit up becasue he didnt kow he had to pct afterwards.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
A lot of hate on the PH's/DS' and I understand reasons why in some circumstances and for some compounds. However, there are some good compounds in this market, methylstenbolone is a great compound. The super DMZ from black stone with DMZ and Msten is the best prohormone. Yes, most are methylated and toxic but what oral steroid have you taken that isn't? All the ones we know and love can be just as bad for us and wreak just as much havoc on lipid profiles, conversion, liver enzymes, joints, etc, in comparison, it's hard to choose a pro hormone over adrol, dbol, or Tbol, but there are some great compounds to be used as alternates.

I say all of this assuming that one would be using the PH's just as they would another oral steroid, with test at the minimum. Standalone cycles without test at the bare minimum is pretty nonsensical to me. But I hate to see these compounds take such a beating. Sone make great kick starts and tail ends.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
After the ban on androstenedione the prohormones became a rubiks cube of loophole technology. Anything to get past the ban. Great part about andro was I didn't know much about it. Only ate a couple before the gym. Never worried about steroid type side effects although it can give you bitch titts. A generic 7 dollar bottle would last me a month and work like magic. My favorite part was the super deep voice lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
PHs can screw you up... so can gear, you just need to properly educate yourself on them. Know what company your buying from and know what compounds your stacking. I use PHs off and on due to the fact I no longer have a good source for the real deal. I run them with free test booster to keep libido up, make sure you stack with liver cleanser. Vit C and cranberry extract is good to keep u detoxed as well. always run with PCT after. Iv never seen any sides besides lean muscle gains. obviously not as dramatic as gear but hay it is what it is... i do miss the 12 week deca/test stacks tho lol

Reaction score
To answer your question directly tho M-stane is around and halodrol... these are some strong PH compounds max lmg has some popularity due to no being as toxic on the liver. then theres always epistane. arimiT is a good estro block when running cycle but like i said do your research.

hope this helps :32 (20):

Reaction score
MSten? I haven't been able to find that anywhere in quite some time...

Reaction score
What about m1t? Isn't it just super drol? And also isn't super drol the prohormone version of anadrol?

Reaction score
Never go by the brand name on bottle like m1t always follow the compound listed in the ingredients. Superdrol is not a PH version of Anadrol. It is its own steriod as is all PHs, some have similar traits to some banned steroids but all and all these are there own steroids that are just not yet outlawed (yet)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
M1t was no joke... my buddy lost his AAS source back in 2006 and some dude at a store told him m1t would blow his mind..

It did, he had no idea what he was getting into tho.. he gained like 30 pnds

Last edited:
Reaction score
I only tried Helladrol and I liked it. I used it on a low carb diet with test and I got ripped..
I think I liked the ne Helladrol and the devil dude on the bottle more than the compound lol!
Good name for a metal band..
HELLADROL

SkinnyAssShotgun

Reaction score
I like M1T myself.
Just remember if you are going to do a prohormone, liver support should be in your hand.
I gained 15lbs and kept a Lil over 12 after the PCT.
But it does take a toll on your liver.
I see milk thistle recommended a lot for the liver, so that's what I took on my first cycle, and PCT after of corse

New Threads