IRONMAG RESEARCH EXEMESTANE Review

Reaction score
Fast shipping, 3 days from order date, not bad. Received and started research at 12.5mg ed. lab rat started getting sensitive nips , Will keep updated on effectiveness.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I've been using their stane for about 6 months maybe. Well I'm very E sensitive and had some gyno that would never go away. Felt like little gelly clams under my nips. Nothing crazy but it was there. I came off gear completely for about a year when we tried for our second child. During that time that gyno never went away.

Well a month or so ago I was feeling for the lumps and they are completely gone. I dunno what happened but I'm not complaining. Lol. It has to be from the ironmag stane because I've ran plenty of other ugl stane and never had it touch that gyno. Ironamg shit is strong as fukk.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are currently out of stane too...gay

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
I think stane is gone forever, it was in the list of banned substances that just passed.
Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Reaction score
Sorry for the late update, havnt had a chance to get on here. Well the verdict is in IML stane is gtg, was using a different brand of adex and letro both, and did nothing. After about a week of iml stane sensitivity is almost next to nothing. Finally a good research company.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im still confused

Ironmagresearch.com is not the same as our sponsor which is Ironmaglabs.com

Correct?

Which one do you use ecks?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
They're different sites obviously but not sure if they are ran by the same people. Might be.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Post whore. .. i just started IMR adex yesterday because they no longer carry stane. I will update on the adex in a few days.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Post whore. .. i just started IMR adex yesterday because they no longer carry stane. I will update on the adex in a few days.

They really aren't carrying Stane anymore? Like forever?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I just checked...looks like they have the stane back in stock bro

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I just checked...looks like they have the stane back in stock bro
Oh nice. Well if the adex works as well as their stane then I'll be happy. I've Never Ran adex before bbut I'm starting out at 1mg every 3 days.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
adex doesnt work well for me. It seems like I get estro rebound from it. I was using prescription adex as well. Had an e2 of 800+ once while taking 1mg a day

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
adex doesnt work well for me. It seems like I get estro rebound from it. I was using prescription adex as well. Had an e2 of 800+ once while taking 1mg a day
Oh thanks. Lol. I might order some of their stane anyways just to be safe.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have some exemestane from extreme peptides that expired on 1/2015. Do you think it's still good? I haven't taken an AI in awhile b/c I haven't seen a need to unless I get sensitive nips or acne. Input?

Reaction score
Ironmaglabs and iron mag research is the same company. Cobra is correct, I have heard adex does not seem to work for some people. Yes adex will have rebound, u need to lower the dose slowly over time to prevent.

New Threads