my progress 16 years old

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're already bigger than most guys here. Good job.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like you're headed in the right direction ,brother. stayed focused and learn all you can from the brothers on here.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought your back looked strong man, keep doing what your doing and listen to POB

Get Some

Reaction score
lookin good man.... I would continue adding mass if I were you. In fact, I would not compete in that show in September. I know it will be tough to skip it, but do you want to be pretty good or really great? To be great I would get as big as you can straight out of the gate, that is how you get noticed!

Reaction score
Thanks for the support!I"ll continue with adding mass while keeping the body fat under 20%. My pecs are maybe my strongest muscle part but I am not very good ar others. I wanted to ask:Is it Ok if I start to use supplement like creatine at my age? Will I have a negative effects? I want to have more strongness because I only can do 8 pullups

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
dejanzafirev, I agree with the other brothers, POB's advice about adding mass through power-lifting and diet will literally separate you from the rest of them.... Looks great tho dude, I wish I got serious at 16... I have found a lot of great information in the Diet and Nutrition section on this forum.

As far as pullups/chins go, I used to be in the same boat (except I could only do like 4 of them). What I did and found helpful is do however many you can do, with a goal of just adding one rep each day... before you know it you will be up to 10, and then 15, and then 20.... What also helped me is spacing them out throughout the day... 5 (or whatever you can do) in the morning, then 5 later in the day, maybe even try to get a couple more in before bed... Also, concentrate on you lat-pulldowns (over-hand wide-grip will help you develop that "V" taper) but do close-grip underhand pull-downs too and keep adding the weight.... Before you know it, you will be strong as an ox and able to do as many pull-ups as your heart desires.

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Damn pob, if I got that advice at 16 and actually listened....... Smh

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Off to a great start. I'm no expert but IMO you will be fine using creatine. Also if your not already, add a whey protein shake post work out. Also a lot of people have different opinions on it, but I think a weight gainer is great to add to your diet if you need help hitting your calories. Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
I add weight easy.I added 4pounds in two weeks.Is that good?I eat four times a day.Is good to add pounds easily?

New Threads