Somethings just make me want to kill family members

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As most of you are aware about the current situation I'm going through with my pap but it just amazes me that when people find out he isn't dead that how many people stop seeing him. Our family is big too which is insane. My poor pap is stuck at a rehab center with all these real messed up people and he's all by hisself half of the time. Most family members just wait for sometime to die so hey can get free hangouts. Tahts not my main reason why I want to kill someone this is what is the worse. So they wrecked my grandparents house pretty good when the medics came which is no biggie but I have an aunt we all think is fuked up on drugs so she's quick to say I'll go to moms and clean up so she doesn't have to see that when she gets home. This was a few weeks ago and my gram had a bad cold and had prescription medication and cough medicine with codein in it. She steals it all at a time like this. My gram knows I have a bit of a temper and told me to not make a big deal. My heart tells me to make a big deal but my gram tells me I shouldn't. What should I do? I mean I want to rip her face off but I don't think my gram needs this bs right now. But will it ever stop?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No it won't stop.

Do what gram says. It's her house and her belongings.

That said you could make sure everyone in the family knows what she is doing and basically work to cut her out of the family.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People do funny things when people are getting sick and passing away and there are things/money to be had… it can get nasty. add drugs into the mix and wow.

Ultimately POB is right… listen to grandma and don't flip your shiit. I would make sure it is known in the family whats going on so it is clear thats not something that will be tolerated and maybe she is kept out of everything that is going on right now or pushed out all together like he said.

Stealing from elderly sick people in general is disgusting and despicable but in your own family too is sick in the head… sorry bro.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
herm in life u will learn even some family members dont really care..it will hurt u deep inside

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas Im gonna just not say anything because you know what it's really not worth it. It just angers me to hear someone stealing drugs off of my sick 80s grandparents who've done so much for this family. It makes me actually want to puke when I think about it. You can pick your friends but not your family.

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're a good man Herm. I'm sure your Pap is proud of you and it gives him comfort to know you care.

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Im sorry that you and your family are going through this. I agree and dont say anything like your Gram wants. Its hard, but what comes around goes around...

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have in-laws who are tenants and haven't paid their rent in a few months, and I now have a court date to evict them.

No one can fuk you like family...

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dam that is a shitty situation man but your right you shouldn't add any issues to a already stressful situation. U could make it known that you know and perhaps a stern personal warning to not pull anymore shit if you think she wouldn't flip out and cause any drama. Maybe its best left alone man .

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB is right Herm. Going against what gram wants will piss your pap off too.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear you Herm. I have a lot of trash in my extended family aunts, uncle, cousins ect...
. I have no patience for that kind of shit.

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Herm, my grandfather on my father's side passed about a year ago. When he died, the vultures showed there true colors. I have an aunt that tried to manipulate the will. She got called out and tried to back peddle. She's blackballed now. As long as your grandma is not being hurt or deprived of her medication I would just keep my cool and let everyone know what the deal is. Things have a way of balancing out.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Your gma's wishes should be met, BUT, I find it very difficult not to confront someone like your aunt. Approach her with facts, not questions. Questions will piss you off because she will lie her ass off. "I know you stole gma's medication, meds that she needs and can barely pay for, how could you resort to such a low place as to do that, please do not go to her house again or this conversation will flip 180 deg." along those lines brother. You talked civilly to your aunt keeping your gma's wishes, you put a bug in your aunts ass about what kind of fukin lowlife does that kind of shit, and you don't kill anyone.....yet...lol JMO my man.

T

TriniJuice

Definately listen to your grams.....wish i would've listened to mine more often but i've paved my own route to where i am now so im hard-headed lol
Shxt bro i remember when i used to smoke weed heavy and my aunt was telling everyone in my fam to stay away 4m me bcuz i was "not right"
pretty much trying to tell them i was on harder things.....and they did (fukN fuks);
My g-ma knew i wasn't doing that shxt and cursed her the fuk out for trying to keep my cousin's away 4m me EVERYDAY until she made things right
took a couple months lol but that tainted my relationship with all of them; i don't show it when im around cuz im not a debbie downer and my life is 1000x better than any of theirs
but if they started dropN one by one i wouldn't even shed a tear let alone give any condolences

Last edited:
T

TriniJuice

probly just took things off topic for a bit but just felt like sharing;
carry on :)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry you're having to deal with this, Mate. Keep your Pap in mind with your actions, what he'd want you to do, as well as your Gram's wishes. It's hard when you know the truth but you've got to respect how they want things handled.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tell her off. Dont take no shit from anybody. Your grandparents cant say it so you should. I would. Id say "grandma i respect you but i cant just not say nothing" and then id flip my lid off on her.

U can be the nice guy...or not.
Im generally between both
Glad i gave up tren.

Herm. I can tell your very close to your grandparents. Stick your neck out for them even if you burn some brittle bridges that were gona colapse anyway.

**** being too nice.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The thing is my pap would want me to make a big deal out of it but my gram doesn't. She just wants it to blow over but in reality it needs done for my aunts sake. She needs to seek treatment from this. It's best I dk stay out of it. Thanks everyone for the advice.