Peptide Source

Bullfrog

Reaction score
Im looking for a good source for hcg and Caber. There are a ton of companies out there and I'm just wondering if anyone can give me a good recommendation to somewhere they have used first hand and know to be legitimate with quality products. I also may be looking for clen and t3 in the future but not as of right now. Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Please familiarize yourself with the rules of our forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullfrog

Reaction score
I'm sorry but did i ask a question that isn't allowed? If so I apologize. Should I be in a different thread?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I'm sorry but did i ask a question that isn't allowed? If so I apologize. Should I be in a different thread?

No, you didn't Bullfrog but MammothPharma's response to you did violate our rules. Please be careful if he ends up PM'ing you offering you Product. Be judicious in your decision.

Bullfrog

Reaction score
Thank you. Im looking for someone who has personal experience and can attest to quality.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
This is you first post, really? Thanks for policing, I feel better now that you're here to govern.

I edited his post Snake bc he was sourcing outside the underground forum.

Reaction score
Jeez im very sorry, like i said im new to this. it was the first thing to apear so i just clicked and commented!

Reaction score
Lol I'm new here myself but I looked around and figured how this works before I just chimed in on these post ...... Anyways I have some questions on peptides how which ones can someone that is knowlage about them private message me please thanks......

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dam alpha those posts hurt my feelings hahah

kristian hit up the new members section read the rules and post an intro we will get those peepers perky and even lol

as far as the original topic I don't even know a good company my rats did love great white peptide but they seemed to be a bit under dosed on there stane this go around so once that is gone I may give them something different waste not what not just doubling a normal dose and it works fine

New Threads