Dr WaLLach on Coasttocoastam

Reaction score
Years abo while selling for Life Plus Co, I was aware of the quality of our products, but listen open minded to what others had that worked. Dr Wallach was on a promo out of Traverse City AM. I drove up to hear his speech, and was amazed at some new ideas. Believe it or not, there are parents who stopped their kids ADD & ADHD using the right foods, products and discipline. I write this because on Sunday evening he will be on Coast To Coast AM for two hours. See www.coasttocoastam.com for further information. Eastern time the show will start at 1:00AM and we will listen, it is really worth while.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Years abo while selling for Life Plus Co, I was aware of the quality of our products, but listen open minded to what others had that worked. Dr Wallach was on a promo out of Traverse City AM. I drove up to hear his speech, and was amazed at some new ideas. Believe it or not, there are parents who stopped their kids ADD & ADHD using the right foods, products and discipline. I write this because on Sunday evening he will be on Coast To Coast AM for two hours. See www.coasttocoastam.com for further information. Eastern time the show will start at 1:00AM and we will listen, it is really worth while.

I think a lot of parents write off their kids as being ADD OR ADHD because they don't teach them any self control. I am old school and when I was growing up, parents didn't pacify kids bad behavior the way they do now. I just don't buy into that mess. you don't need new ideas, you need to use the old ones our grandparents used.(the switch)

Reaction score
A mother working at a restraunt had the son in question. When the kid walked by a window you looked at him and said there was trouble on the hoof. She told me about a number of people who said I helped them, and wanted direction. I told her go home at end of shift, go through her fridge, and foods, throw out everything that was high sugar. Kid could not have, nor husband or her. Not in the house. Also had her buy two products from the Co I worked for. She did it. Two weeks later she said the kid came home from school when she was vacuuming. Kid said "you can't believe what they taught us in Social Studies today". She put down vacuum, knelt down in front of kid thinking, who are you and what have you done with my boy. She kept re-ordering what I told her. Two months later the teachers nominated the kid for the Student Council. Yes she kept re-ordering and the kid did very well.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A mother working at a restraunt had the son in question. When the kid walked by a window you looked at him and said there was trouble on the hoof. She told me about a number of people who said I helped them, and wanted direction. I told her go home at end of shift, go through her fridge, and foods, throw out everything that was high sugar. Kid could not have, nor husband or her. Not in the house. Also had her buy two products from the Co I worked for. She did it. Two weeks later she said the kid came home from school when she was vacuuming. Kid said "you can't believe what they taught us in Social Studies today". She put down vacuum, knelt down in front of kid thinking, who are you and what have you done with my boy. She kept re-ordering what I told her. Two months later the teachers nominated the kid for the Student Council. Yes she kept re-ordering and the kid did very well.

So what exactly are you trying to sell?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Philip if you mention life plus in another post I will terminate your account here.

If you wish to advertise you may do so by purchasing advertising space.

Spamming a board just makes you look like a slime ball and makes the company you push look second rate.

Reaction score
So what exactly are you trying to sell?

I have not sold for the company for about 15 years, and continue to buy from them. I personally have been amazed at jus what is possible from certain products. That is where I first came across "darkfield Microscopy". About once a year I travel to an Amish health store in Northern Indiana where the do the darkfield microscopy. They did my ladyfriend a terrific service finding a problem via it's use. Inquiring mind has found some very good healthful things that help so many people and I tell folks about it. I make no money or compensation in any form from the above, just spreading good news.

Thank you. And if you should listen to Coast to Coast, Dr. Wallach is a great source of good health news and he relief of many aches & pains.

Good bye.

Last edited:

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Philip if you mention life plus in another post I will terminate your account here.

If you wish to advertise you may do so by purchasing advertising space.

Spamming a board just makes you look like a slime ball and makes the company you push look second rate.

I thought something was fishy about that post.

Reaction score
I thought something was fishy about that post.

Nope, nothing was phony, just truthful. I do still listen to Coast to Coast AM any time Dr. Wallach is on. At 72 years of age, I still learn fro m him.

Note: I would not be back here, but I received several e mails asking me to return.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope, nothing was phony, just truthful. I do still listen to Coast to Coast AM any time Dr. Wallach is on. At 72 years of age, I still learn fro m him.

Note: I would not be back here, but I received several e mails asking me to return.

I have done some listening on c to c and am impressed with dr w, how ever how the hell can anyone afford his stuff especially long term? I have no idea because its so damn expensive its ridiculous! I was on the hook to try some of his supps out but could not for the life of me afford it..... Great doc he is, but thats the problem, when they can help people they want to be able to have their mansions paid for.....

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Da fu*k was that all about?

mickems said it all.

Stop inventing new disorders! Long ago they were trying to sale you snake oil, today they just make up diseases, than sell you the snake oil to treat it.

Since Noory took over c2c, it has become the eroids of the conspiracy theorists. money money money.
Art Bell was the show and it died when he left.

New Threads