New member - thought of my 2 year bodybuilding transformation???

Reaction score
Work on your posing. You are hiding some of your best features in your poses.

Hamstrings need a lot of size.

Pecs could be a bit bigger mostly because of your high lat attachments.

Awesome work man. We get an endless stream of new guys here that are that skinny version of you. They are all looking for steroids and can't face the reality that they need to shovel food down their gullet! You are evidence of what really needs to be done.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. Yep definitely need to bring out the chest and hamstrings more. Thanks for pointing out the hamstring i never really though i had weak hamstrings, looking at peoples comments and then going back and looking at the mirror i definitely see they are behind my quads by a bit, takes someone elses point of view/constructive criticism to realise.

My legs are already too big as they are at the moment.. now im thinking if i bring out my hamstrings its going to throw off my upper body like crazy

Thanks again!

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I like kangaroo meat wrapped in bacon.

Onrek

Reaction score
Awesome job, congratulations! I would definitely pump up the hams and chest though, but overall, awesome job and me happy to see such a transformation.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
Good work man. I love trying new foods and I haven't even heard of kangaroo meat being eaten. Welcome to the board

New Threads