Not new just been a while.

Reaction score
Hey everyone its been a long time since ive been on here. I was very active on s.i. before it changed over . trying to get back in the swing and learn about some new things! How is everybody doing of late?

Reaction score
Last i was on here i was in the middle of opening my own nutrition shop. ...didn't work out so well due to bad area. But im ready to get back to building my self up.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Always good when someone comes back; welcome back!
Hope you didn't let yourself slide too much but it's always easier to get back if you had it in the first place, now get to work brother.

Reaction score
I cant lie i lost a lot of gains. About 30 pounds. Im 5'8" ..was 200lbs now hovering around 170lbs. Last contact i had went bye bye recently so theres that. But hopefully ill figure some things out here soon to help bounce back quicker lol

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Define very active at SI........meaning you lurked alot or posted? Well no matter what, welcome back into the mix.....

Reaction score
i talked to a lot of people made a few friends made a few posts. I used it for a lot of research on nutrition and cycling practices. The guys at si helped me a lot when i was new

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i talked to a lot of people made a few friends made a few posts. I used it for a lot of research on nutrition and cycling practices. The guys at si helped me a lot when i was new

The Majority of us are still active here.....so get yourself back into it brother....

Reaction score
Thats what i was hoping. Lol i guess its time to make friends all over again.

New Threads