chick powerlifters.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited. A chick I graduated with that I was always really good friends with is training at a big time gym in florida. the potential this chick has is ridiculous. she's only been into powerlifting for about 2 years and she kicked some major ass at RUM 8 yesterday. cut weight down to 148 and pulled 435 raw. that's pretty damn impressive. really close to a 350 squat and benched over 200 pounds. I don't care who you are, that's bad ass. she already has a sponsor and she is on the rise big time. keep your eyes open for this chick. fairly young too...

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
That's impressive hd. There's a chick that worked at one of my old gyms that deadlifts around 500. She posts videos on Facebook all the time and my brother shows me cus I don't have facebook. I'll try to get a video up for u guys. The girls legs and ass are ****ing jackeddddddd. Lol

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a good friend who is into strong wo"man" she is strong as fuk and motivated to go to the top won't be surprised to see her there soon she is crushing competitions and working towards nationals. It's intimidating and a turn on at the same time love it !

{'Calcul08'}

Lady Member
Reaction score
Cheers to her excelling even further, making it a career she'll adore.. :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are some seriously bad ass female PL at my gym. I love that shit

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would post video of her lifts but she has enough stalkers as it is lol.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Powerlifting chics are badass! Went to a meet not to long ago to see a Female friend of mine. She hit a total of 900. Not great but still awesome. I love watching her lift,. IG has tons of pl babes on there posting vids all the time.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i love powerlifting women. they are always a lot of teen girls at the spf meets. are sport is strong and growing

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i love powerlifting women. they are always a lot of teen girls at the spf meets. are sport is strong and growing

I agree. The next meet I'm doing has 150 lifters. 60 of them are girls.

My wife has done a few meets, but she started getting good and set some state records while I am stuck in mediocrity. So, I just knocked her up to take her out of commission for awhile so I can have a chance to catch up....oops.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it ain't your wife/mom/daughter/sister you have no reason not to fag. When did you turn into captain save a hoe?

Worm, you're an asshole lol. she totalled a little over 1000. it's her youtube channel so her name is on there and everything. she's pretty hot plus she has facebook and stuff so i just don't want to send any creepers like yourself her way haha.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing like a strong pig

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's the knee socks that does it for me...

CT2.jpeg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Worm, you're an asshole lol. she totalled a little over 1000. it's her youtube channel so her name is on there and everything. she's pretty hot plus she has facebook and stuff so i just don't want to send any creepers like yourself her way haha.

lol, nice new avi! :)

New Threads