New to the board, beginning new journey

Reaction score
So I just joined the board today. I'm 25 years old 5'8 203 lbs. After putting my gloves up in Hockey a little over a year ago, I surely did little to nothing fitness wise. I guess I was just enjoying college a little too much until I found a new path. This past year I have several dedicated friends in bodybuilding. However, they're still amatuer level. I chatted with them a lot, and started to get really interested. Knowing me I don't just listen to opinions, I do my research, and hear everyone out. Well after the research I found out with the little amount I know how much goes into bodybuilding. That had me inspired once I realised it was art, physical fitness, nutrition, and a lifestyle all in one. So I've been eating clean, and hitting the gym hard for about a month now. I'm currently doing everything I can to learn about propper lifting and nutrition. My goal as of right now is to work towards being in between 225-245 lbs and from around 8-12% BF. I haven't done any measurements or anything yet. However, if you have any beginner info at me feel free. I'm always up for talking to new people. I don't plan on taking anything until I hit the goal I currently have, just incase anyone was wondering.

Reaction score
Keep it up! Changing your lifestyle is hard but the only way to make permanent life improvement, and nutrition is number one

Reaction score
What can you currently bench squat etc? What goals do you have? Like bench 225 10 times? Squat 500lbs? Etc... Or just weight loss goals?

New Threads