2nd dnp run. (10 days at 2 caps...) -- LOG

Reaction score
alright guys going to start my 2nd dnp. my last dnp run ended at the end of november. I lost like 2-3 lbs . it was a miserable fail.. you can find my log if you want. I believe i was the one of the rare people to have t3 levels crashed. but now i am on t3 so lets see what the deal is.

Also im not running any claritin like i did last dnp cycle, i think that claritin made me more lethargic than i should have been.

2-21-15

Started my DNP dose of 2 caps last night at 1 AM (2-21) . i felt hotter than usual. and in middle of night i was hot i opened my windows. It is -6 degrees F outside here. got like 4 hours of sleep actually. but i think it is because my source puts an energy blend in it that kept me awake not sure.

here is my before photo....(better before photo than my last run... i put on some size my last dnp run .. muscle and fat.....)

ehjdjb.jpg

arms are 18.2 inches when flexed unpumped at the peak of bicep....

5 foot 10.5 and 199-200 pounds

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In for the log. I'm suspicious as to your feeling hot last night after your first two capsules - I'd guess placebo - however keep an eye on your body temp (I took my temp daily when I last ran DNP) to make sure you're tolerating well. You know the rest (Gatorade or Pedialyte, carb intake, etc.)

Good luck!

Reaction score
Hope you have better luck this time around bud. So good luck and looking forward to following your log.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Good luck!! It's hell but is so great..lol

Reaction score
thanks everyone. Just finishing up day 3. Just took 2 caps a few minutes ago. so technically day 3 is begining right now since i started at night lol...

so day 1 - 2 caps all at once
day 2 - 2 caps all at once
day 3 2 caps all at once (just took it right now)

I am hotter than usual and sweat more than usual. I havent sweated much in the gym in a while but i sweated more than usual these past 2 days. strength is still there... actually got a little stronger but its only been 2 days lol. HOWEVER, even though my strength is good, its only been 2 days and my gym friend said i look smaller , that my shoulders are flat.

But i know its just the reduced food intake and dnp and t3. so im not worried.

but im very functional.

my roommate was complaining that my room was cold, lol poor guy. but i slept nice... feet and hands are warm.. i sleep good... with windows open

3 days down... 7 more to go!!!! but i may do 3 caps on the last 2 days so that i only have 5 days to go. because honestly the sides arent that bad. sweating and hotness, not even lethargic. feel slightly tired but thats it...

calories are 2500.... i was bulking on 3800ish calories before and struggled to put on weight...(but i also was on tren...) and absolutely was sick of eating food.. so i said **** it. iv been bulking for 10 weeks and bodyfat is a little high so mind as well do a quick cut since i dont crave food.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In for the log. I'm suspicious as to your feeling hot last night after your first two capsules - I'd guess placebo - however keep an eye on your body temp (I took my temp daily when I last ran DNP) to make sure you're tolerating well. You know the rest (Gatorade or Pedialyte, carb intake, etc.)

Good luck!
yea definitely bro. i even put himalayan salt in my water. my carb source is just bannanas or potatoes. and protein source is chicken breast. my fat intake is very low (just fish oil) because i need all the carbs and protein i can get. no room for fat.

but i dont think it was a placbo because i sweated after taking 2 caps all at once that night lol. unless it was just me being nervous about the dnp lol and giving myself anxiety .

Reaction score
day 4. just took 2 caps...

so far so good. no lethargy.

sides=cravings, increased sweating... sweating alot more. i was in class and forehead was sweating lol.

strength is still good. look a little flatter but i know its just temporarily,

Also i may extend my dnp cycle, and buy more dnp. because 2 caps and only sides so far are increased sweating, and cravings. very tolerable... more tolerable then last cycle.. but then again im heavier.. and also not taking claritin... and also on t3

Reaction score
Nice........ Man
and yeah first day was not placebo. If the stuff's good then 200mg is gonna make u sweat on day1.
Lucky bastard u get cold weather out there... My place its like 30C. I struggle at night. In winters ull get really good sleeps though.
Good Luck with ur cycle man...
Live to tell the Tale.

Reaction score
Nice........ Man
and yeah first day was not placebo. If the stuff's good then 200mg is gonna make u sweat on day1.
Lucky bastard u get cold weather out there... My place its like 30C. I struggle at night. In winters ull get really good sleeps though.
Good Luck with ur cycle man...
Live to tell the Tale.
haha thanks man. yea they canceled my classes in college due to it being negative 20 something degrees 2 weeks ago. its cold as hell at the moment.

Reaction score
day 5... took 2 caps just now.. just hotter than usual. had a great gym session surprisingly... im starting to think i got a bad batch of dnp from my source and it may be a little underdosed. (saming same batch as first run) going to do 3 caps tomorrow. i feel fine.

Reaction score
day 6. just took 3 caps. all at once a few hours ago. felt a little hotter but still feeling fine... but from my experience i know that the dnp sides will build up for the next 2 days so going to just stay at 3 caps till im out....

Reaction score
so i decided to step on the scale this morning after i took a massive shit and before i ate anything and it said i was 191.4 lbs. holy shit!! =D !!!!! im guessing half of this weight is due to me being depleted since im eating like 1,000-1500 calories less than i was. ( i was bulking before this and jumped straight into a cut... was bulking on 4k calories on tren and had little appetite and struggled to put on weight so i said **** it im not lean, i gainde lots of strength the past 8 weeks so let me just run dnp again cut.... now im on dnp at 2500-2900 calories)

finally some progress. last dnp run my weight didnt go down for shit. im also on a 500 calorie defict +50 mcg t3 . the real results will show when i finish the dnp run... :) im guessing alot of this weight is just water weight from dnp depleting me. so we will have to wait for the end to see the results....

Last edited:
Reaction score
took 3 caps again today.. energy was down more than usual. slightly more warmer. but still manageable... like i have to piss right now but im to lazy to get out of bed. just have my gallon jug of water and and sipping it feeling tired.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol man......
Those zombie like days on dnp....
LOL.....
I get really nice bowel movements on dnp......
Doe anyone else also get that.....
LOL......

Reaction score
Yea i shit 3x a day on dnp lol. Also ****. Taking 3 caps 2x days in a row was a mistake. Im getting an anxiety attack i think. Heart rate is up for some reason. And i feel like im floating... Like the heat isnt bad. Just my heart rate is up and im afraid...

Like i feel fine. Just suddenly im starving and heart is beating fast. Now i know i can eat 600-800 cals and feel better butni refuse. Then all this sufferinf woild be for nothing. Its like my body is craving food so bad that o feel weak and heart is beating fast . Idk.

Im afraid lol. I wanna cuddle with my dog but he will keep me hot

Taking 2 caps tomorrow.

Reaction score
Lol....
Your heart rate will keep you up at night rather than the heat. You'll be panting like a dog after half an hour of doggy style with ur gf or wife. Well i did.....!!!!
How many days are u planning.....
I say cruise on 400mg a day for a week or two.....and yeah keep cals down....u shouldn't feel much sides.....and accomplish your goals.....
You did get my PM ,right?????
LOL

Reaction score
Ok im good now. Just had a mini 1300-1500 calorie binge. Just the cravings were messing with me...needless to say.. Startinf ec stack tomorrow ... Ended up having 3900 calories today. (Normally eat 2500ish..)Ate almost a bag of doritoes.

Ill just eat 500 cals less tomorrow and 500 cals saturday and a little cardio to undo the damage. Ill take epederine. Havent been taking it all this dnp run.

Reaction score
Also i didnt check my pms bro.. Ill check in a bit..

Also i know this is a myspace angle but damn my abs suddenly sort or came back (with the right angle and lighting)

Gotta stay on track!!!

New Threads