mistakes--noobz and such

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Hello UG. After doing some reading of posts here and there that are borderline wreckless or thoughtless and irresponsible, I thought I would make a post about some common mistakes I see and hear noobz making. Now most of the time, it seems to me that research is not being done and the right questions are not being asked. Someone may say for example " I already paid for, received and pinned tren e for my first cycle of tren only. Can someone tell me what I should order for pct?" the real question should be "Did I even research this?" or "Am I ready for steroids?"

So I just wanted to make some comments that may or may not help my fellow noobz looking for direction. I have little experience but I am one who is responsible and plays safe. If you know me, you know I am trying to help people whenever I can. I do not like to see people destroy themselves.

Keep in mind this post is my observation. you may disagree and that's cool but, this is my observation right? it comes from what I have learned and researched. I ask a lot of questions and like to find things out.----------- feel free to make comments I'm a teachable brother.

The first problem or misunderstanding is--

-----"More gear is better."----- using excessive dosages when doing first or beginner cycles. We know the saying " more is better" isn't necessarily the best route to go when beginning the use of gear. Too many people (noobz) set their minds on outrageous dosages up to 800mg-1g of test for a first cycle. it has become normal for people to indulge in excess in every area of their lives, even when it comes to gaining musclemass. our bodies are unique and individuals responses will vary. your body will only use a limited amount of the steroid and some of the extra will be turned into estrogen, therefore doing the opposite of what you are expecting.

the next mistake is--
-------"the extra long cycles"-----again noobz looking for excess juice for excess gains. for most of us noobz 8-14 wks is fine depending on what compounds your using. I'll assume you'll use test only but, who knows? Some noobz think longer runs=more gains. they say something like" i'll do a 20 week cycle, come off for 4 weeks and then jump on another 20 cycle, which may actually cause more negative side effects and you may not be educated enough to remedy. also you're not even considering or researching that your body needs a chance to recover. therefore recovery is needed after any cycle. a rule of thumb is time on cycle= your time off cycle (in general). you also must be aware that liver and kidneys and other functions are more vulnerable on longer cycles/short recoveries.

another common mistake---Eating or poor diet. A lot of times I see noobz are complaining that "the gear was bunk" because they didn't have gains. in reality they are eating only half the food they should be.(you know those hardgainers lol) But on the other hand some think that when you use gear, you can eat whatever you want, you'll still get jacked. you may be able to get big but you may also become a fat slob. also a poor diet will not sustain a healthy lifestyle in partnership with using gear in the long run. eating healthy will enhance your health and your cycles.

yet another---poor training----when noobz get on gear, they copy a pro bodybuilders workout of the internet and start hacking away at it , only to find themselves using improper form, tearing muscles and joints, working half assed and losing any chance of good solid gains from the gear. I mean don't get me wrong, you should lift balls to the wall but at the same time your workout should reflect your own personal goals and abilities. you also can't expect results if you're doing workout after workout and not making any progression. if your barbell curling 50 lbs through your whole cycle just to be comfortable and get a "pump", you're wasting your time. each workout should have the maximum weight possible being used according to what you can handle with good form.

another---Bloodwork/Lab tests---Now I shamefully admit that my first run, I didn't do bloodwork. NO EXCUSE! I know that steroids are potentially dangerous and can cause serious health risks or death if used carelessly. Bloodwork should be taken before cycle to see where your health stands. Then if things are ok, about 4weeks into cycle blood tests should be done again so you know how your body is reacting to the steroid. levels elevate when steroid is introduced into the body and then normalize(level out) a few weeks after. bloodwork should also be done when off cycle so you can be sure that your recovering properly and your pct has worked.--- this is a common mistake I see. someone buys gear from website (another issue), receives it, pins it, then asks others on the board if it's "gtg?". IT'S TOO LATE BY THEN! you could already be dying from some toxic gear!

another problem or mistake that noobz make---Making up a cycle using wrong compounds----how many times has there been someone who says they're about to do their first cycle of tren e only and they're 30%bf. they choose the "gear of choice" because its popular and cuz of results but, fail to forget that they're new in the game and don't need tren until they have diet, training and some mild gear experience and some test to go with it when they are ready. they choose gear and dosing because everybody else is doing it and don't try the simple test only at moderate dose to see how their body will respond. I personally have found that I can run low doses of test and still respond with good results. I wouldn't have known if I was dosing at a common high dosage. I know tren is powerful but why should I risk harsher sides if I can still get results safely now. (btw, I'm not excluding tren from my future, I'm just making a point) noobz still need to get it in their heads that steroids are dangerous.

and the final problem is----- buying all these psuedo steroids-- I'm referring to all these OTC labeled as steroids pills that you can buy on bodybuilding websites. some are also labeled as prohormones or test boosters. I have read about numerous experiences with these kinds of products. some may work, I don't really know as I have not and will not try them. but from what I have seen or read , there are steroid related side effects with the steroid related gains. very little results if any. doesn't seem worth it to buy the steroid pills, the liver, kidney, prostate recovery kits/ pct and whatever else they add in the kit. to me its just cheaper to get real gear and pct and see real results. this is more of a pet peeve of mine.

So I am done with my rant. Again this is something I have observed up until now. I know alot of the details are not here and could have been added but I am not very good at putting posts like these together and it would take an eternity for me to type it so, take what I give you. also if I am wrong about something, then let me know. I am just stating from what I have experienced , read, researched.

It's not so much a quality scientifical, brofessional post but, maybe some noobz or someone else will think first after reading this.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lmao....mickems is going to be pissed we aren't taking this serious! :)

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
@mickems when you say you've run lowdoses of test how low is low? I ask because I've never run a cycle but have entertained the idea of running less than the standard 500 mg a week for my first cycle.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
@mickems when you say you've run lowdoses of test how low is low? I ask because I've never run a cycle but have entertained the idea of running less than the standard 500 mg a week for my first cycle.

I'm nearing the end of 400mg test cyp only.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Well worth the read!
I'm guilty of the pro hormone thing and although I did get results would never go that route again. Live and learn.
These are very common mistakes that I have not made but lurking around have learned from before making them previously.
Thanks for taking the time to make the post and hope some noodz... Noobz take the time to read it.

Reaction score
U definitely scared me with that I havnt seen someone take the time to explain it like you have I am just starting out and have tried to do as much research as possible but I dont know who to trust and so on and so forth so any tips would be helpful

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
U definitely scared me with that I havnt seen someone take the time to explain it like you have I am just starting out and have tried to do as much research as possible but I dont know who to trust and so on and so forth so any tips would be helpful
Check the dates on these threads homie. This was posted almost 5 years ago.

Reaction score
Thank you for that info I'm just trying to get started and I am clueless any info would be helpful thanks again

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thank you for that info I'm just trying to get started and I am clueless any info would be helpful thanks again

Glad that you did bump it.

It was a good read, and with all the newer people joining lately, maybe some will see it since it got the dust knocked off.

Reaction score
Man this was really good! Man I can admit I did some of those things when I started! Lol! Now I’ve learned less is more! I enjoyed reading that.

New Threads