Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Roelly Winklaar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If that was Cedric I saw in the line up earlier, I'd say he's on point!

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Both Dex and Branch were on point, just depends on what physique you favor. I'm more of a fan of dex's aesthetics than branches...whatever you want to call it.

Roelly was e-****in-normous. Dude has put on serious mass since leaving Sibil. Just needs to dial it in on time and control his gut.

Compton looked good, but skin seemed too dark and not enough oil. His back was obviously way off from everyone else, but he's new to the scene so it's expected.

ced looked great, just looked thin in his side shots compared to everyone else.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty sick to see those two on stage taking first and second. Crazy to see that compton up there

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If that was Cedric I saw in the line up earlier, I'd say he's on point!

Word is Arnold thought everyone looked like shit and wasn't happy with this years Arnold. He felt Cedric should have taken it. Kinda surprised he wasn't up there, but then again top 3 were on point as well.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
I like Compton but thought Cedric deserved top 3 and though he had the best look IMO.
Branch killed it from the back and his legs are insane.

Paolos

Reaction score
Happy for Dexter but I think Branch was better. Compton is going to dominate everything in a couple of years IMO.

Cedric was no push over either he has an impressive build. The judges have a tough job!

Reaction score
Branch just got ROBBED! He was clearly the most deserving and he looked grainy as fukk.

Totally agree with Beedeezy! I mean it's cool and all that Dex set the record, but I think Branch looked a little more dry and vascular. Anyways congrats to Dex! 5 time Arnold Winner!....Also would of wished Evan looked a little better. He was my pic :(

McDuffy

Reaction score
i think branch sucks, palumboism and tough guy attitude is unappealing. what ever happen to that dominican guys that went to jail. he was awesome the one year he won.

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
i think branch sucks, palumboism and tough guy attitude is unappealing. what ever happen to that dominican guys that went to jail. he was awesome the one year he won.
Victor Martinez.... He's back competing. But with that set back he's really kind of lost his prime years. He's still a top competitor and looks great. But I severely doubt he will win anything major like an Arnold or Olympia ever again.

McDuffy

Reaction score
Victor Martinez.... He's back competing. But with that set back he's really kind of lost his prime years. He's still a top competitor and looks great. But I severely doubt he will win anything major like an Arnold or Olympia ever again.

That's a shame, he didnt even do anything wrong either. went to jail for AAS, something that could've happened to anyone.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a shame, he didnt even do anything wrong either. went to jail for AAS, something that could've happened to anyone.

Ummmm correct me if im wrong but i thought he went to jail for an immigration issue.....

McDuffy

Reaction score
Ummmm correct me if im wrong but i thought he went to jail for an immigration issue.....

wups he was convicted of selling steroids and therefore held without bail after illegally entering the country after green card expired. ok maybe not something that could have happened to anyone...

IFBB Pro Victor Martinez was arrested on returning to the U.S. on October 9, 2011, after winning the Arnold Europe in Madrid, Spain. His permanent resident card had expired and, due to his criminal record for selling steroids in 2004, it was not renewed. Instead, he was sent to a detention center in New Jersey to await a deportation hearing that could have sent him back to his native Dominican Republic. He was denied bail.[13] A few of the documents were not in order, and his final hearing was postponed until April 2012. He was held at the Hudson County Correctional Facility in South Kearny, New Jersey. On April 27, he returned to court and was released from jail and permitted to remain in the U.S

Last edited:

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

That some it all up! Sucks for Vitor.

Another dude to look out for that I think is Dominican is Juan Moral. Dudes pretty sick, him and Steve K-however you say/spell his last name.

New Threads