Rojo71

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I don't have a lot of experience with supps, so I hope it's ok to ask? There was a product called methyl-s (from I think 'iron labs'??) in tablet form. It was legally available about a year ago and could ship to Aus, but seems to have disappeared? At 1/2 dose, I leaned up, gained muscle and felt great. No side effects either. I wondered if there was anything similar out there that could do the same? Thanks for your help.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with those supps, but welcome to ugbb bud

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
Methyl-s=Superdrol? Don't know about Aus, but most everything(prohormones) that worked has been banned here. Every time a new one comes along, it seems the sides are worse and the gains are minimal, if any.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Hi guys! I don't have a lot of experience with supps, so I hope it's ok to ask? There was a product called methyl-s (from I think 'iron labs'??) in tablet form. It was legally available about a year ago and could ship to Aus, but seems to have disappeared? At 1/2 dose, I leaned up, gained muscle and felt great. No side effects either. I wondered if there was anything similar out there that could do the same? Thanks for your help.

Just thought I would ask, are you a female?

Reaction score
im a newb here too but i have messed with a good bit of ph's...which isnt good..some i had good results and the same product a year later screwed me all up...i would stay clear of them just for your own good! better off doing the real deal...but everywhere i have seen has nothing close to methyl-s yet..im sure somebody will find a way around the system and come out with something close...then itll get banned also lol..there not worth the sides and putting a beating on your liver..just my opinion!

Rojo71

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks guys for the info. Yes I'm female, always had athletic figure but the tough bits around the stomach and thighs were always tough, obviously being a woman! Haha! Methyl-s helped with that which was great. Bummer because I had no side effects at all. Just wondered if there was anything new I could buy over the internet that was decent before it was banned! Australia's even tougher! I saw

Rojo71

Lady Member
Reaction score
I saw a product called carbolin 19? Otherwise what would you recommend to keep muscle and lean out. I'm 43, 5'8, 81kg (think that's about 182lbs) with 65kg lean muscle, 15.1% body fat. I'm worried once I run out of methyl-s which will b soon, I'll go 'soft'. Thanks again!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I saw a product called carbolin 19? Otherwise what would you recommend to keep muscle and lean out. I'm 43, 5'8, 81kg (think that's about 182lbs) with 65kg lean muscle, 15.1% body fat. I'm worried once I run out of methyl-s which will b soon, I'll go 'soft'. Thanks again!

hmmmmmm, well it's not really a great idea to not take a break in between stuff. Unfortunately I have not heard anything about a carbolin 19

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
send me a PM with your total experience with supps and exactly what you are looking at achieving :)

Rojo71

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciate your help! Jenner, will PM. 👍

Rojo71

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi Jenner, I don't have enough posts to PM you?

Rojo71

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks Yaya for the advice. I enjoy being a woman but I also enjoy feeling strong, lean and fit. You might not understand this being a man, but hitting the 40's makes it slightly harder for some women to keep fat at bay in some areas. I don't feel 40 and am very active but in my job, I also like and need to look good. If I have ever taken anything it's always been low dose and err on the side of caution so I'm not one to jump on in and hit myself with a dose you'd give a horse, nor do I want to look like one.

ForkLift

Reaction score
Welcome! Don't have any experince with many Pro Horomones besides S-Drol. Must be ruff out their down under!

Rojo71

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! Yup, Australia makes it very tough at times. That's why when something comes out that works we need to get onto it and grab it early before they decide to ban it. No wonder people try alternative things because the crap they allow in does nothing. Methyl-S was legal and we could get it but no more. Anyway I won't go on about that now will I?!! :) Have I made 10 posts yet? Haha!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
almost...8...just post anything in here lol

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, as a man who knows many women who been doing this for 30+ years I will give u a bit of advice u will one day thank me for.... DON'T TAKE STEROIDS if u are a woman!!! Trust me and yes, u will thank me one day...

bad things will happen in certain areas... consider it the reversed version of what happens when a caterpillar enters a cocoon and turns into a beautiful butterfly. .

It's called : Reverse Anabolic Metamorphosis of Woman aka RAMW

Eat clean, take ur vitamins, get ur nails done and take up a knitting class

Take my advice if u would like or dont, I'm just trying to help out and that's what all of us members here at UGBB are all about...giving honest feedback to help members make certain choices... good luck and stay healthy = )

New Threads