heating ur oil..

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
How do you heat ur oil up? Any specific way to do it that's better then others.. anyone use a microwave for 45 in cup of water? Does it loose strength heating? J

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I don't heat mine. Used to, but it makes it only a little easier to inject.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it's crashed you have to beat the water in the microwave. If not just put hot water in the sink set the vials in while you get a shower. When you get out it's as warm as its gonna get full the barrel and run it under the hot water again before you change the pin. After a min or so change the pin and go for it.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heating pad. Works like a champ

Heating pad while in shower for pins

For crashed gear I get a pan and water and put in on the stove for a few minutes. Works great. Our microwave is about eye level and I learned a few years ago not to heat cups of water in there.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Well my buddy was doing the water in a coffee cup in microwave for 45 seconds and he asked me if it made it lose potency? So figured I'd ask for him as I didn't kno.. wht u guys think? If gets to hot will it not b as potent..

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not possible. The temps that the gear was made would normally be higher than the temp your using to reheat it.....

Well my buddy was doing the water in a coffee cup in microwave for 45 seconds and he asked me if it made it lose potency? So figured I'd ask for him as I didn't kno.. wht u guys think? If gets to hot will it not b as potent..

Reaction score
I load my pin and then hold under hot water for about a minute. Make sure to hear before switching tips. Tap water is not sterile.

Paolos

Reaction score
have to give the hair drier a try my bold 300 is like corn syrup lol. Not really but very slow to come out of a 25 ga pin.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always put in mug of hot tap water for a couple of minutes. Heating pad peaked my interest though....

Reaction score
How do you heat ur oil up? Any specific way to do it that's better then others.. anyone use a microwave for 45 in cup of water? Does it loose strength heating? J

Quit being a puss and draw with a 16G then inject that harpoon. If all you got is some 23's on hand set the vial in cup of warm water for a minute or two . . easy like butter.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I put 3 ccs in my quads with a 25. Flows through like water, and I never heat it.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
also place loaded syr under hot running water for a min or two then swap out the fill for the hypo and boom!

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
I put the syringe under hot running water for a minute before injecting.

New Threads