AMS Anabolic Growth Kit Dosage and Workout Plan

Reaction score
In a couple weeks, I plan on starting the Anabolic Growth Kit RDe with the augmenter. I plan on 2 a day for each of these four, but I am not sure whether I should do the program for four or eight weeks. This is my first experience with prohormones of any kind, so I am open to the advice of everyone. My goal behind this cycle is simply to put on as much muscle mass as possible, and I will do whatever I need to get the most gains out of this product.

In terms of PCT, the product says that Arom-X RDe is enough in itself, but for eight weeks (or for just four) would you recommend taking anything else? How long for each version of the cycle?

Finally, I have a few workout plan options before me. For those of you who are knowledgeable about how this product works on the body from experience, which one do you think would be most beneficial? I do not want to pretend to have any input on the subject compared to you guys, so I am humbly open to every suggestion. If you think you have the best workout schedule for cycle and that what I present is worthless, I will gladly take your advice.

I have attached two short documents that detail the plans. View attachment TAB1on1CfeastProgram (2).pdfView attachment VITALE TOTAL STRENGTH REGIMENT (1).pdf

I know this may seem like I'm asking a lot, but please answer what you are willing, and you will have my eternal gratitude!

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB. How about you post an intro with your stats, training history, diet, etc so we can better help you.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is the Anabolic Growth Kit RDe with the augmenter?? What are Prohormones???

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In a couple weeks, I plan on starting the Anabolic Growth Kit RDe with the augmenter. I plan on 2 a day for each of these four, but I am not sure whether I should do the program for four or eight weeks. This is my first experience with prohormones of any kind, so I am open to the advice of everyone. My goal behind this cycle is simply to put on as much muscle mass as possible, and I will do whatever I need to get the most gains out of this product.

In terms of PCT, the product says that Arom-X RDe is enough in itself, but for eight weeks (or for just four) would you recommend taking anything else? How long for each version of the cycle?

Finally, I have a few workout plan options before me. For those of you who are knowledgeable about how this product works on the body from experience, which one do you think would be most beneficial? I do not want to pretend to have any input on the subject compared to you guys, so I am humbly open to every suggestion. If you think you have the best workout schedule for cycle and that what I present is worthless, I will gladly take your advice.

I have attached two short documents that detail the plans. View attachment 1945View attachment 1946

I know this may seem like I'm asking a lot, but please answer what you are willing, and you will have my eternal gratitude!

There isn't some specific workout routine that is better for people on or off a PED. If you're trying to just put on mass then you want to think about economy. Eating extra food comes first. During training you want to begin each training day with very heavy compound lifts. After those start with isolation exercises to get a pump.

Doing two-a-days will not necessarily get you extra muscle. You need time to recover and let the muscle grow.

Training = muscle breakdown
Recovery = muscle growth

I have no idea what this product is you are taking. If its a prohormone then I can flat out tell you it is most likely crap unless is superdrol which is an actual steroid, not a prohormone. When you take a steroid without injecting testosterone with it your body will cease production of its own testosterone. Essentially leaving you with none. That's a lousy way to try and build muscle. You'll probably be a greasy bloated mess and feel like dog shit as well. I never recommend prohormones.

How old are you? How long you been training? What is your height and weight?

mickems

Elite
Reaction score

I have attached two short documents that detail the plans. View attachment 1945View attachment 1946

Welcome to the UG.

Reaction score
A guy use to sell ams products at the gym and believe me it's completely worthless

New Threads