flame away.

Reaction score
Stats:5'5-180 pounds cycles 20 plus. Goal pack on 20 30 pounds and then lean out. So here it is 1-12 700 mg test e
1-8 500 deca
4-8 50 mg ed anidrol
8-12 finish it up with car. Dosage tbd
aromasirn through cycle eod have nova incase I feel I need it but will run it with my pct. Liver protection is in place everyday. Diet is not shabby at all. No Booze! Will be running sarms with and bridge cycle. So what do you all think?

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5'5"? Take some growth hormone and maybe you won't be a midget anymore?

/flame

Lol

Deca is barely kicking in at 8 weeks. You need to either do npp for a minimum of 10 or run the deca 14 to 16 weeks and the test 16 to 18 weeks. Run the deca at a minimum of 450.

Aromasin at 12.5mg eod should be sufficient.

Add nolva at 20mg ed while running drol.

Deca and var is a bad combo imo. You will be a little watery most likely. The var won't really shine.

Reaction score
Ha! I can drop the deca last 4 weeks and run the car with test.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
20 cycles plus? I doubt I should be giving you advice but I do like longer cycles. Even if you need to cut the dose slightly. I'm big on giving your AAS as much exposure time to your training.

Reaction score
I was going to run a 12 week cycle, but 16 gets me to run deca up to 12 weeks and hit the var during the last 4 weeks. I'm hoping to really pack on some pounds during the test,deca and drol weeks, I also have some tren I could run last 4 weeks also along with the var and test. It would make one hell of a cycle.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was going to run a 12 week cycle, but 16 gets me to run deca up to 12 weeks and hit the var during the last 4 weeks. I'm hoping to really pack on some pounds during the test,deca and drol weeks, I also have some tren I could run last 4 weeks also along with the var and test. It would make one hell of a cycle.
If you simply want to gain weight you can't beat test and deca. Hell you could even skip the orals. Var and tren will likely do little to put weight on you. Anabolic > Androgenic for weight gain.

Maybe consider the var and tren for a subsequent cycle where you can recomp.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Join our midget club.

Dieyoungstrong is the group leader pm him for invite

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're in the wrong form....but since you want to be flamed...anyone who has done 20+ cycles should already know what the fvck they are doing....

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not buying the 20 plus cycles. If that's true u shouldn't be doing another one IMO

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
20 lol. Must b a typo. I think he ment 2

Reaction score
Ok, let's get this straight with my history. I started supplementing almost 20 years ago. Not knowing nearly what I know and what is available now I was fought In a ten year cycle. Some may remember the site that was so popular that has been taken down years ago. So yes I've done a lot of cycles, it's now that I have better access to pct and information. So since I have been hitting it hard for 4 years I have noticed a few things have changed . Milligrams have gone way up per ml. Also when I posted my cycle I was looking for advice for the fact I have never cycled a cutter. I think this site is superior to the other sites I have checked out and appreciate all the comments negative or not. I asked for it. Peace

johnnyBALLZ

Reaction score
Stats:5'5-180 pounds cycles 20 plus. Goal pack on 20 30 pounds and then lean out. So here it is 1-12 700 mg test e
1-8 500 deca
4-8 50 mg ed anidrol
8-12 finish it up with car. Dosage tbd
aromasirn through cycle eod have nova incase I feel I need it but will run it with my pct. Liver protection is in place everyday. Diet is not shabby at all. No Booze! Will be running sarms with and bridge cycle. So what do you all think?

Damn, I "thanked" your post by accident instead of quoting it and I can't seem to take it back!! haha

Running Deca I'd extend it to 16 weeks stopping deca at 12 since you plan to pct.. Did I read that other post correctly? You were on a 10 YEAR cycle? Since you're doing a pct after this that would suggest you were able to get your HPTA to recover after 10 years of abuse?! I'd like to hear more on this...

SARMS? Liver protection?? In the words of Graduel Christopher Darin "Cris" Carter, C'MON MAN!!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn after 20 cycles I'm not even sure pct is needed anymore. Serious bro. After cycling for so long.