Recent Bust

ForkLift

Reaction score
The name of thee source is LT labs
They were becommig very popular.
This issue is pisssing me off for multiply reasons.

ForkLift

Reaction score
The name of the lab was La Taille Laboratories. I don't believe he had been around long & wasn't hugely popular but a lot of guys at MESO and ProM were ordering from him and he was gaining business quickly. I know that his orders had increased exponentially as of recent. All threads and banners have been deleted at ProM as of now. I just wanted everyone to be aware. There are still a lot of outstanding orders yet to be delivered that were supposedly shipped and many more that had just been placed. I dont know if anyone here is impacted by this but my advice would be to certainly not sign for any packs that may arrive if you are involved.

THe reason he was so popular is because a well known a RESPECTED brother, who i will not name, but who most who have been around a while here or on TID know off! This brother wsa refering many people to this lab after Lighting Fast got busted down! He is a solid brother very knowldgable and he refered over 75 guys who use to use LF to LT because LT had the best shit around over there. There test was testing at aboe 7000lgn and not many, not even a quarter of the half ass labs over there can say that!!!! And he was using a well know powder source who probably produces some of the best raws that a lab can get! So this member was banned for looking out for other members who didnt know where to go after the popular lightning fast got busted! Thats fuxED!!!!! THey ban him because why? what rules did he break? Mean while other sources can produce fake rips and sell them other sources can rape guys, take there money and then have the mods their ban them when they get scamed! Its complete BS!!!!

Dang. I should of been using this guys shit. He uses growth to brew. That's like a 2 fer 1.

No, you dont want to have been using his gear. Because some of these idiots keep writen records. dont destroy emails. they keep shit on paper . what they sold and to whom. He was probably being watch for quite a while beore arresting him. He was not even online for 6 months!!! Although i heard his gear was the tits and the lends and the vast selection he offered....its just sad to see this happen to nto only a solid source but a solid brother who was supporting him!

FRank was a good guy! And The reason he got busted was for being stupid!!!! He got caught because he sold to an narc! and then you know where it goes from there. He was a very outgoing guy i spoke with him many times but never used his gear or orered from him thank god. First they all called him scammer on PM cuz of his orders getting backed up because everyone who used LF went to FRank...now they are banning people solid brothers. Then banning the other solid brothers who are speaking out saying that his ban should be lifted lol. I've discovered what a joke PM is and how corrupt t he ods are there! Also Banning guys for refusing to sell and re-mail fake rips? From a source who was already kicked of OLM for the same reason!!!

Sorrry maybe i took this rnt little far!

Last edited:

ForkLift

Reaction score
Sorry to get off topic with that rant.
Bottom Line he sold to an undercover on the street. Why?
Stupid thing he could of done on his part!
My guess is it was probably a while back before he got a thread up and decided to do it bigger.

I would never do a hand to hand if i was selling. I dont care if the guy lives three streets over....im gonna mail that shit lol

But basically he didnt get big til LF got busted! He was on the board for six months but didnt get big until the last two! Guys needed a replacement. God forbid a good solid brother points them towards the next best thing!

FL

Last edited:
T

TriniJuice

This is like some Novela shxt;
I'm waiting to find out that Forks pregnant with the the doctor's son instead of Juan Carlos.....

Reaction score
Wtf!! What's BS to me is I'm somewhat local and meth, crack and heroine is so bad! Crackheads are overdosing every damn day running EMS workers to crack houses to keep the ****ers alive. (Yea, same house they buy the crap)The ER always has at least 2 of these bums laying around getting there stomach pumped or whatever...police/dea whatever they call themselves do absolutely nothing! Not enough money in it to split between departments I guess?? I'm telling you it's a joke. Same repeat crackheads every time, always in jail for stealing, possession, under the influence you name it! 2-3 days in jail and they're released. But let's get the guys selling testosterone? ...hideous
I'm just getting back into the game so I haven't heard of the lab. But oddly enough there were some law enforcement guys lifting in the gym talking about juice (out loud) that I've never seen before..definately juicers. Looks like I'm going to be small for a while.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^It really is a true shame they do actually bother going after people for gear. Trust me, most cop could care less and think worse of cigarettes than roids. I've even heard a few of my professor that are cops say how the media misleads people about gear and that only side is maybe a lil rage and basically came out and side there alright.

Thing is, it's DEA, they'll bust their own mother/father (yea there that low). Then on the other hand, it's one thing when your dumb enough to sell stuff on the street when your the one in charge of everything and specially to be selling something to a under cover, I mean come on, that's a pretty dumb and desperate move in my opinion. Close life long friends you hook up is one thing if you have a lab, but like I said, pushing stuff on the street and on those open forums, not the best the idea if you don't know what your doing.

ForkLift

Reaction score
Wtf!! What's BS to me is I'm somewhat local and meth, crack and heroine is so bad! Crackheads are overdosing every damn day running EMS workers to crack houses to keep the ****ers alive. (Yea, same house they buy the crap)The ER always has at least 2 of these bums laying around getting there stomach pumped or whatever...police/dea whatever they call themselves do absolutely nothing! Not enough money in it to split between departments I guess?? I'm telling you it's a joke. Same repeat crackheads every time, always in jail for stealing, possession, under the influence you name it! 2-3 days in jail and they're released. But let's get the guys selling testosterone? ...hideous
I'm just getting back into the game so I haven't heard of the lab. But oddly enough there were some law enforcement guys lifting in the gym talking about juice (out loud) that I've never seen before..definately juicers. Looks like I'm going to be small for a while.
Sh*t....most cops are on Juice!!!
I know this for a fact that at least a quarter of a certain PD in my area is on juice and gh!!!

Damn Fork, you sure do know quite a bit about them, like you were real close or something.

I was not real close with him but know a few who were pretty close. Like i said he was very outgoing.
A few bros friend of mine filled me in on most of the facts. I just started chating with him these last two months

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
Any real updates? The article said there were still existing warrants in a few surrounding counties.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any real updates? The article said there were still existing warrants in a few surrounding counties.

I wouldn't worry about it, bro. I don't really think that LE is after guys with a pack or two.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it, bro. I don't really think that LE is after guys with a pack or two.

Yes sir. I believe there were more folks involved with the lab. Just wondering who they were. I have ties to the area.

Reaction score
Me too man but thanks for the heads up at leas I'll know what not to look for

ForkLift

Reaction score
Seems like a ton of guys have ties to this area!
A few i am pretty close with.
All i know is that the fellas that i know who had any sort of dealings with him cleaned house.
Don't know if anyone here was dealing with him or anyone he dealt with but it wouldnt hurt to do the same!!!!!!

Reaction score
Since they're at it, maybe they will bust some real criminals....like those assholes j walking.

ForkLift

Reaction score
This is like some Novela shxt;
I'm waiting to find out that Forks pregnant with the the doctor's son instead of Juan Carlos.....

????
Sorry bro but i dont get wtf you mean by this at all?
I can take a joke...but your joke makes no fukn sense to me!

ForkLift

Reaction score
Damn Fork, you sure do know quite a bit about them, like you were real close or something.

Im confused. If i was close with him what would that matter?
Why would guys be clicking 'THANKS' for you posting this ^^^comment?
Next time i guess i'll just keep my fcn mouth shut!

Anywho....I'm just pissed cuz a very close brother of mine got banned from a wak ass board for simply referring guys to a lab that got busted!

New Threads