Recent Bust

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
Seems like a ton of guys have ties to this area!
A few i am pretty close with.
All i know is that the fellas that i know who had any sort of dealings with him cleaned house.
Don't know if anyone here was dealing with him or anyone he dealt with but it wouldnt hurt to do the same!!!!!!
I had no ties to the lab, only the town. Actually met my wife there!

ForkLift

Reaction score
I had no ties to the lab, only the town. Actually met my wife there!

small world huh

trini-your an okay brother in my book bro!! no more gay spanish jokes tho. my life partner was very offended! lol

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
Funny. None of my people up there ever even heard of this lab-the power of the internet.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only thing I care about in these "busted" threads is how they got caught. Sold to an undercover or reshipper narcs...there is no way to tie up all loose ends and stay completely anonymous. And advertising openly on any board or website is a terrible idea. You have to be ignorant to think government agencies dont have guys as members all over these boards. Its even easier to be an undercover on the internet.

A lab has to trust others in order to operate. No lab can operate as a one person gig. Sucks for these guys but dam only made it 6 months..thats fukin short. Someone let themselves get blinded by the green. Outgoing is good but not in every situation.

Last edited:

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
The only thing I care about in these "busted" threads is how they got caught. Sold to an undercover or reshipper narcs...there is no way to tie up all loose ends and stay completely anonymous. And advertising openly on any board or website is a terrible idea. You have to be ignorant to think government agencies dont have guys as members all over these boards. Its even easier to be an undercover on the internet.

A lab has to trust others in order to operate. No lab can operate as a one person gig. Sucks for these guys but dam only made it 6 months..thats fukin short. Someone let themselves get blinded by the green. Outgoing is good but not in every situation.
They are keeping the agent's name secret, which leads me to believe he is still working undercover. It sounds like they made a face to face sale to the undercover. Not smart.

Paolos

Reaction score
People run their mouth too much because they think its all fun and games like
("yeah I got this from", "my buddy has the best shit","yea I can get you hooked up").
Everybody on both sides (patient and producer) has to be careful.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
It was the arrest in Ravenswood that led to the search warrant on Moore's Vienna home according to Jackson County Sheriff Tony Boggs.

Sounds like the guy he had picking up packs rolled on him.

Bullfrog

Reaction score
It does sound like Barley (and others) lead the DEA to Moore but I wonder if the DEA wouldn't have made the connection anyways seeing as they were supposedly tracking numerous packages that had come in and it sounds like they were watching the couriers and I'm sure following to the drop-offs with Moore.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It was the arrest in Ravenswood that led to the search warrant on Moore's Vienna home according to Jackson County Sheriff Tony Boggs.

Sounds like the guy he had picking up packs rolled on him.

Yup this is what I was thinking as well. Its odd to me how customs will pick and choose which packs to investigate. There are thousands of packages containing raw steroid powders and other illegal products coming through american customs every day and I know that alot of them just get destroyed and never looked at twice. It also seems odd that they were able to track 3 packs in different areas of the country that were all going to the same location eventually. The biggest issue this guy had and most likely didnt know about was his location. Shipments going to ohio most likely go through chicago customs. If any of you dont know Chicago customs searches everything. If you ever have a pack come through chicago customs and it actually makes it through I would be very weary of even picking it up. I am sure chicago are the ones who discovered the pack. There are some weird circumstances to this case that is for sure.

Bullfrog

Reaction score
Yup this is what I was thinking as well. Its odd to me how customs will pick and choose which packs to investigate. There are thousands of packages containing raw steroid powders and other illegal products coming through american customs every day and I know that alot of them just get destroyed and never looked at twice. It also seems odd that they were able to track 3 packs in different areas of the country that were all going to the same location eventually. The biggest issue this guy had and most likely didnt know about was his location. Shipments going to ohio most likely go through chicago customs. If any of you dont know Chicago customs searches everything. If you ever have a pack come through chicago customs and it actually makes it through I would be very weary of even picking it up. I am sure chicago are the ones who discovered the pack. There are some weird circumstances to this case that is for sure.

There are definitely some details we aren't getting.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I actually got my first ever seizure letter one county over. Customs took my winny and sent me a nice little letter saying I should contact them if I'd like to have my package.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actually got my first ever seizure letter one county over. Customs took my winny and sent me a nice little letter saying I should contact them if I'd like to have my package.

That is typically the way its handled thats why it doesnt make sense which ones get investigated. Unless the guy got some taken buy customs then re ordered to the same address? He only made it 6 months so he definitely did something stupid to get caught that fast.

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
I let them keep my package. I figured they needed it more than me. It was nice of them to offer me a chance to come get it though :p

I know a LOT of people up there, and NONE of them ever even heard of this lab.

ForkLift

Reaction score
That is typically the way its handled thats why it doesnt make sense which ones get investigated. Unless the guy got some taken buy customs then re ordered to the same address? He only made it 6 months so he definitely did something stupid to get caught that fast.

Maybe it has something do do with the size of the package?
I mean if they seize a few hundred g's of raws they just overlook it, but it they seize a few kilo's maybe its worth looking into?

They are keeping the agent's name secret, which leads me to believe he is still working undercover. It sounds like they made a face to face sale to the undercover. Not smart.
this is where i heard he may have sold direct to an UC

Last edited:

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe it has something do do with the size of the package?
I mean if they seize a few hundred g's of raws they just overlook it, but it they seize a few kilo's maybe its worth looking into?

this is where i heard he may have sold direct to an UC

If he had a good powder source across seas then there is no way they will ship that much in one package. Maybe a little over a kilo but no more. Any good raw source knows this as they usually offer reshipping upon seizure but they dont want to have to reship lol Im not sure what happenened but the most logical explanation is that he sold to UC and thats when investigations began

ForkLift

Reaction score
If he had a good powder source across seas then there is no way they will ship that much in one package. Maybe a little over a kilo but no more. Any good raw source knows this as they usually offer reshipping upon seizure but they dont want to have to reship lol Im not sure what happenened but the most logical explanation is that he sold to UC and thats when investigations began

i beleive u are right sir
at least thats the info im gathering , or one of his peps in his inner circle fuxed up and did something and it all led back to him
shame anyway u look at it cuz u know he wasnt around long enough to make any rreal money for a decent lawyer which is what every penny of his is going to now so he can hopefully plead out to something in the lower single digets. well they go by months i the feds but u know what i mean. god bless him man!

Last edited:

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i beleive u are right sir
at least thats the info im gathering , or one of his peps in his inner circle fuxed up and did something and it all led back to him
shame anyway u look at it cuz u know he wasnt around long enough to make any rreal money for a decent lawyer which is what every penny of his is going to now so he can hopefully plead out to something in the lower single digets. well they go by months i the feds but u know what i mean. god bless him man!

Thats if they didnt confiscate all his cash. In cases like this you basically lose everything you own. I would never wish this upon anyone.

New Threads