Recent Bust

ForkLift

Reaction score
Thats if they didnt confiscate all his cash. In cases like this you basically lose everything you own. I would never wish this upon anyone.

I use to say this same thing...very stongly about it
Until recently...seen situation, more than one, where folks try to go out of their way to lie and make false accusations to do nothing more than try to send innocent people to jail.
Lots of pussies like this out there. One case with my friend. Guy talks tough but when it came down to it he tucked tail and called 911 and made up all sorts of lies, lots o lies none true!!!!

The only people i would wish jail upon, is the mother ****rs that try to put people there and wish JAIL upon others!!!!!

Bio

Reaction score
THe reason he was so popular is because a well known a RESPECTED brother, who i will not name, but who most who have been around a while here or on TID know off! This brother wsa refering many people to this lab after Lighting Fast got busted down! He is a solid brother very knowldgable and he refered over 75 guys who use to use LF to LT because LT had the best shit around over there. There test was testing at aboe 7000lgn and not many, not even a quarter of the half ass labs over there can say that!!!! And he was using a well know powder source who probably produces some of the best raws that a lab can get! So this member was banned for looking out for other members who didnt know where to go after the popular lightning fast got busted! Thats fuxED!!!!! THey ban him because why? what rules did he break? Mean while other sources can produce fake rips and sell them other sources can rape guys, take there money and then have the mods their ban them when they get scamed! Its complete BS!!!!

No, you dont want to have been using his gear. Because some of these idiots keep writen records. dont destroy emails. they keep shit on paper . what they sold and to whom. He was probably being watch for quite a while beore arresting him. He was not even online for 6 months!!! Although i heard his gear was the tits and the lends and the vast selection he offered....its just sad to see this happen to nto only a solid source but a solid brother who was supporting him!

FRank was a good guy! And The reason he got busted was for being stupid!!!! He got caught because he sold to an narc! and then you know where it goes from there. He was a very outgoing guy i spoke with him many times but never used his gear or orered from him thank god. First they all called him scammer on PM cuz of his orders getting backed up because everyone who used LF went to FRank...now they are banning people solid brothers. Then banning the other solid brothers who are speaking out saying that his ban should be lifted lol. I've discovered what a joke PM is and how corrupt t he ods are there! Also Banning guys for refusing to sell and re-mail fake rips? From a source who was already kicked of OLM for the same reason!!!

Sorrry maybe i took this rnt little far!

I happen to be one of the Mods at PM and I assure you I'm not corrupt! When busts happen, a sponsors information is removed...Members get banned because they usually give too much information...Information that needs to stay off the board at that point! Members may like a particular sponsor, but you have no idea if they're running their business responsibly or irresponsibly. Also, being a Mod at PM is a big job...A lot of members and a very busy board!

Last edited:

ForkLift

Reaction score
I happen to be one of the Mods at PM and I assure you I'm not corrupt! When busts happen, a sponsors information is removed...Members get banned because they usually give too much information...Information that needs to stay off the board at that point! Members may like a particular sponsor, but you have no idea if they're running their business responsibly or irresponsibly. Also, being a Mod at PM is a big job...A lot of members and a very busy board!

I know who you are. And i am not refering to you. You are a newly made mod over there if im correct? I apolagize as i should not say ALL the mods there are corrupt. Their are some good ones. But their are some very despicable ones also. And i dont blame most of the other mods for just keeping to themselves about a lot of these issues. But grimy stuff does go on there and i didnt realize how messed up it was until recently. I will leave this here and not talk about this anymore. You BIO, from what i here, are a stand up guy!

Reaction score
Dang. I should of been using this guys shit. He uses growth to brew. That's like a 2 fer 1.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My bad was in the recent news section :32 (6):

oh I'm sure. It's coming up again because the guy is singing like a canary behind bars now. Throwing everyone under the bus and saying he's being wrongfully accused/is going to expose the true culprits (despite pleading guilty). It's a cluster****

Caballero

Reaction score
oh I'm sure. It's coming up again because the guy is singing like a canary behind bars now. Throwing everyone under the bus and saying he's being wrongfully accused/is going to expose the true culprits (despite pleading guilty). It's a cluster****
Well rats life expectancy isn't long inside smh

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Smells like a rat that was screwed over lol

New Threads