Short Cycle (Frontloading Long Ester w/ Short)

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
Just got back from work and learned I will be having some serious security scanning with my new company.

Basically I have 3 weeks to pin. Was thinking of possibly doing test p/tren a for 3 weeks. And starting the long esters on week two and getting a total of 5 weeks.

Hit me...

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
Also I'll be gone for 3 weeks then back home for three, same repetitive rotation. Considered doing this for a couple months, but my hormones would be roller coastering like crazy and I would probably need to SERM on week 6 (when the synthetic hormones clear).

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Waste of time and gear only doing 5 weeks. Not sure how to get around it though with your work schedule. Hopefully you can outsmart the security

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Ya, I would skip it until you are clear.... Or do a low-level cruise that you would appear normal maybe.... But even that would be risky...

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
Ya, I would skip it until you are clear.... Or do a low-level cruise that you would appear normal maybe.... But even that would be risky...

No testing will be done. I work on a offshore vessel and am referring to heliport security.

Wish I could think of something OTC injectable besides humulin-r. It has to be in the original box, but I'm not sure I wanna risk trying to get all the slin out and filling with test. B12 script would come in handy too.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think you need a script for B12, Mate. Not in my state at least.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
No testing will be done. I work on a offshore vessel and am referring to heliport security.

Wish I could think of something OTC injectable besides humulin-r. It has to be in the original box, but I'm not sure I wanna risk trying to get all the slin out and filling with test. B12 script would come in handy too.

if you arent getting tested it will just be a matter of hiding it to get offshore. can you mail it to yourself out there?

Tiny Calves

Reaction score
if you arent getting tested it will just be a matter of hiding it to get offshore. can you mail it to yourself out there?

I can mail it out there but I'm not sure if they xray any of the packages or anything. There will be baggage xray amd a metal detector.

I was thinking a reason to have pins (like b12) would be the best bet. Pretty sure injectable b12 is not OTC here.

Reaction score
I worked offshore earlier aswell where the bags got xrayed and searched on the heliport.
Guess you could do with pinning 2 times out there?
I packed it as slim as possible with gladpack around the ampoules and equipment, and taped it behind my penis :)

Just place it well, and wear tight undies.
Make sure they wont feel the package if they should do a swift search on your body.
They not gonna feel up your cock anyways.

Last edited:

New Threads