IM HCG and maximizing bio availibility

GenetixSupreme

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whats up brothers,

I had an interesting conversation with a buddy of mine tonight regarding IM HCG injections yielding higher bio availability in the body. Wasnt too sure if this was true/have been any studies to support this claim. If this is in fact, a true statement, I was asked if there were any additional resources one could supplement to maximize the benefits of HCG in the body.

I found this very interesting, but honestly, I dont know where to start digging for info on the subject!

Thanks bros!

-GS

Steamboat

Reaction score
I was curious about this topic also. I posted it on another board and I got mixed feedback. I always dosed hcg IM in the past, but I have been seeing an increase of people using it sub q and it got me thinking, curious.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I was curious about this topic also. I posted it on another board and I got mixed feedback. I always dosed hcg IM in the past, but I have been seeing an increase of people using it sub q and it got me thinking, curious.

Sub q gets absorbed slower. You can do it either way though. Some people use slin pins and go sub q especially for TRT where the timing of the HCG can impact the quality of treatment. On blast timing isn't important so some folks load it in a pin with their gear and pin all at once IM.

halfwit

Elite
Reaction score
Doc's 100% spot on. There is zero efficacy difference between subq/IM, it's just a matter of absorption rate. :)

New Threads